• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Honda FIT HYBRID or Suzuki Wagon R

Naveen89

Hi,

I am on the verge of purchasing my maiden automobile. To summarize my requirement :

I need to buy an unregistered vehicle for 3 Million. I will be doing cab service mostly+family travel

. A bit of research revealed I have only a few options which i list below

1. Honda Hybrid GP5 2014/2015 4 Mil

2. Suzuki Wagon R Hybrid 2018 Brand new 3.4 mil

Thing is i have to the lease 6 years from now... so i need yo know if i buying a fit 2014/2015 is risky? Beacuas aleady its 4 years old atleaset another 5 yeats i gonna use it.. or is it ok with going with wagon r

My maximam budget is 4 mil... if any other vehicle within 3 m ypu can reccomend me

Therefore I need a neutral Point of view hence I am looking at your valuable inputs.

Thank you in advance. 

Edited by Naveen89

there are many Hybrids out there with gadgets fixed or computers reset to show fake/good battery capacity %.

Since you are new to cars and probably not able to spend times at Workshops, its better to get a brand new one with lower spec/Power/size than a used one with higher spec/Power/size. However dont forget that brand new Wagon R also has a design issue with an alternator tensioner pulley,  you can find information in the forum.

Edited by ajm

3 hours ago, Naveen89 said:

vehicle for 3 Million. I will be doing cab service mostly+family travel

Well it's like this - the Wagon R is good for your cab service requirement. But really I can't see it being a family vehicle - specially if you plan on a family trip etc. It's just a city run-about.  The GP5 is more of an allround car. You'll have to prioritize one requirement over the other