• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Sign in to follow this  
Casanova

Exchanging 2 Starlet ep91s

Hi,

This is my first post in this forum, but I do read the forum often for expert's ideas and gathered a lot about cars. Here is the situation.

My car is a

Toyota starlet ep91 1996 reflect f full option with Auto

I temporary got to use a starlet ep91 which belongs to one of my relations, which is 1997 full option 5 forward manual. Driving for about 2 weeks I absolutely fell in love with the car, runs like a whistle. Rather than that, it has some options like removable headrest seats, retractable mirrors, full length center console, and exterior and interior in good condition. I asked him if he likes to exchange the car with mine so he is asking my car and another 200000k. Do you guys think if this is a good deal? your feedback is appreciated. Thank you. 

47 minutes ago, Casanova said:

Hi,

This is my first post in this forum, but I do read the forum often for expert's ideas and gathered a lot about cars. Here is the situation.

My car is a

Toyota starlet ep91 1996 reflect f full option with Auto

I temporary got to use a starlet ep91 which belongs to one of my relations, which is 1997 full option 5 forward manual. Driving for about 2 weeks I absolutely fell in love with the car, runs like a whistle. Rather than that, it has some options like removable headrest seats, retractable mirrors, full length center console, and exterior and interior in good condition. I asked him if he likes to exchange the car with mine so he is asking my car and another 200000k. Do you guys think if this is a good deal? your feedback is appreciated. Thank you. 

Now how can we possibly answer this question without even looking at the two cars?

Generally, Auto-geared vehicles have better resale value than manual ones. That's how the Sri Lankan vehicle market functions. So I personally believe that your relative should be disowned. But obviously it all will depend on the condition of the two cars. If one was messed up and the other was pristine, then the difference in price is justified.

• Like 1