• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Good van for tourism 4.4mil-4.6mil

KDH <3

Question

need a good unregistered van with better fuel economy and also should be 7 seated. budget is about 4.4 to 4.6...i'm currently thinking about Nissan nv 200 2014 vm20 model(petrol 1590cc).will it be good for tourism purposes? is there anyone have experienced with this vehicle? most of these vehicles doesn't have dual A/C, so will it be a problem for 7 seated van?there's also 2015 gx model(m20) for 49.5mil & also need to know about fuel economy of these 2 models(2014 vm20 & 2015 m20).

appreciate your valuable advises....

4 answers to this question

Are you specifically looking for an unregistered van?

If you are alright with a registered van you could take a look at some of those 40 series Townace with Noah conversion.

They'll fit into your budget and they offer 7 seats with dual A/C, most mechanics would be able to repair them with no issues, plenty of parts and if you find one with 3C intercooler turbo it'll have enough power to pull 7 people and luggage.

• Like 1

yes magnum im looking for unreg vehicle..is it not a good vehicle for tourism(nv 200 2014)?,i saw most people mentioned that vehicle perform 12-15 kmpl.also it's petrol vehicle so i thought it would be more comfortable than diesel variants...& i think these noah 's are atleast 10-11 years old so i thought it wil give me trouble when drive..?

On 9/10/2018 at 11:41 PM, ajm said:

did you think about ride quality? I think the only van that would even get close to what western tourists are used to would be a Super GL or Voxy hybrid.

of course ajm ... but the problem is my budget...???