• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Honda vezel 2018

Diyon

On 9/9/2018 at 1:04 PM, Diyon said:

Hi guys, I am planning to buy a 2018 Honda vezel, but I am little bit concerned about the gear box issues which is said to be common with vezel?  What are thoughts on this. Is there any other option which is between 6.5 to 7.5 million range

Toyota CHR

Honda Civic hatchback

Toyota Allion

Toyota Axio hybrid WXB

Mazda 2 hatch/sedan

Nissan Leaf

7 hours ago, ajm said:

I think Toyota is the champion of quality in your list, although you will have to sacrifice driving pleasure.

Not exactly. I agree that Toyota axio, allion and premio lack that quality but the new Toyotas built under TNGA platform such as CHR, Corolla hatch have that special feeling when you drive it.

8 hours ago, ajm said:

I think Toyota is the champion of quality in your list, although you will have to sacrifice driving pleasure.

I have driven the Vezel there is not much difference with the other Japs mentioned when it comes to driving pleasure.

It is a very roomy comfortable family ride

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎9‎/‎9‎/‎2018 at 1:04 PM, Diyon said:

Hi guys, I am planning to buy a 2018 Honda vezel, but I am little bit concerned about the gear box issues which is said to be common with vezel?  What are thoughts on this. Is there any other option which is between 6.5 to 7.5 million range

Gear box issue? I assume u are talking about the dual clutch issue! well there is no issue if u take care of the vehicle maintenance while keeping it in mind that u re driving in Sri Lanka, not Japan! There are several posts relating to this matter and I suggest u read them also. As long as the new vezel RS comes with CVT transmission, I see correlation with  "gear box issues" which people faced with previous models. The dual clutch transmission is faster than conventional autos or manuals, This is why Honda incorporated it but eventually it was busted here in SL due to our lack of knowledge with DCT. cheers