• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Honda Grace

selvanath

Hello.. Had a Honda Grace 2016 since last month. It was a very good car to drive. If check the clutch oil at every service and change it when required there wont be any problem. The driving pleasure is better and the axio. And the interior quality is also better I think.. so if ur looking for an enjoyable ride better go for a Grace !

• Like 1

On 9/8/2018 at 10:27 PM, selvanath said:

Hi Guys,

I would like to buy Honda Grace for my Permit, Does any members recommend that? my friends suggest to go for Axio since Grace have some issues with Clutch system. Does any one faced?

Thanks 

Selva

There's a spearate Axio vs Grace thread:

As for the clutch system as far as I know ( I have 3 friends using Vezels and GP5's with have the same setup who have been running without issues)  - this is due to the 'extreme' driving conditions we have in SL. Replacing Oil at shorter intervals than specified would be a good preventive measure. 

• Like 1

Honda vehicles normally offer more "Value for money" than their Toyota counterparts. They also provide a better engaging experience for the driver. Yes the DCT transmissions have their share of problems in stop and go traffic countries like SL. As long as you don't let the car "inch" on its own in traffic it should last a very long time ! 

• Like 2

Honda's will be more funner to drive and feel nicer..but that was in the past. The new TNGA cars are actually pretty fun to drive. Unfortunately the new Corolla sedan (Axio badge is going to get scratched off) won't be out till next year (i.e. deliveries will take place only in mid 2019ish). If you are looking for driving enjoyment in  a Corolla I would say go for a Corolla Sports (which is a hatchback) or wait till next year. But the Corolla sports is a lot pricier in Japan than the Grace (cheapest model is about 300,000yen more than the Grace).

Grace is not bad....only issue is our stop and go driving style...change that and be a little bit more proactive on maintenance...you should be okay.

However, a more common niggle seems to be the smart key system and other integrated systems in new Hondas which tend to go crazy every now and then.