• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Honda vezel hybrid Transmission

Sri Bishwazit Kumar Das

Question

Dear Sir,

I collect a clutch unit, but I don't know how it will assemble so please help me how I can change the old clutch unit and fill fluid and calibration.

Procedure to change the clutch unit,precaution,Transmission fluid filling,Computer-calibration step by step.

Best Regards,

Sri Bisheazit Kumar Das.

Bangladesh

IMG-20180726-WA0010.jpg

IMG-20180726-WA0003.jpg

4 answers to this question

7 hours ago, Sri Bishwazit Kumar Das said:

Dear Sir,

I collect a clutch unit, but I don't know how it will assemble so please help me how I can change the old clutch unit and fill fluid and calibration.

Procedure to change the clutch unit,precaution,Transmission fluid filling,Computer-calibration step by step.

Best Regards,

Sri Bisheazit Kumar Das.

Bangladesh

IMG-20180726-WA0010.jpg

IMG-20180726-WA0003.jpg

Do you get transmission issues in Vezel in Bangladesh also? or is your issue a rare case?

7 hours ago, Magnum said:

Do you get transmission issues in Vezel in Bangladesh also? or is your issue a rare case?

Dual Clutch issues are caused by transmission overheating in extreme stop-go traffic. So Bangladesh having a similar climate to SL, it's possible they are facing the same issues.

• Like 1

On 9/6/2018 at 9:01 AM, Magnum said:

Dual clutch repair is a very easy .But need a leth man who should have capabilities to driveout metal locks and making out locks again as to the same sizes of removed locks.Two clutch plates one is big and other one is little small then the big one .Next need to get done the clutch plate repair as to the specifications .Rr install the clutch assembly with new plats.But Check the clutch drive bearing unit for any defect or oil leaking condition before do the clutch plate repair .If something there wrong with the bearing firstly purchase a new bearing assembly unite . Thanks