• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Mahindra Supro Maxitruck t6

Dumisri123

Hi, Is there anyone who can tell me about Mahindra Supro Maxitruck t6. I am planning to buy one brand new for small business and,  I just want to know is that worth to use it for business or should I go for something ells Please advice 

Edited by Dumisri123

does it have common rail injection? Not many mechanics can repair it because only agents can scan it. But usually should get no engine and gearbox issues in the first few years. Suspension,Body corrosion is another story with Mahindra low cost vehicles.

I don't know if anyone in this forum has driven the specific vehicle that you mentioned. But this is what I know about Mahindras.

1. They are rust buckets. 

2. Diesel Mahindra engine starts getting compression issues in like 2 or 3 years

3. They are noisy and extremely uncomfortable

My personal suggestion is to go for a Japanese if you can afford one. I have also seen Suzuki Super Carry now being manufactured by Maruti.  Maruti is probably the best among the worst.