• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

About Daihatsu Mira

Thilanka_Herath

Question

4 answers to this question

12 hours ago, Thilanka_Herath said:

Hello,

I need to sort out several things.

Currently I am using Suzuki Astar Auto gear model(YOM 2012). But I need to buy a car with more fuel efficient than Astar. What about Daihatsu Mira Or Hustler? Thank You. 

I own both, the hustler is more powerful but not a fan of the uncomfortable  bumpy ride. In comparison the mira has very low ground clearance.

The mira is quite simple no hybrid system, cheap to run, much more comfortable, very less body roll for its capabilities. Easily can do 100s in the expressways. And equally spacious as the hustler

Repairwise given the influx of wagon r and hustlers there are more stories in comparison to mira but I have nothing so far.

Fuel both are between 17 to 21 kmpl in reality but the hustler is a bit less economical

Build quality , fancy bits aside, I must say the mira is far better built looking at the plastics and paneling.