• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Low idle in allion 260

TBN86

Hi.

Im using allion 260 2011 model and it done around 136000 km.

Im experience some low vibration and idle RPM is 600 with and without AC.

Recently I have done the engine tune-up in ASNU LANKA(Ultrasonic injector clean).Before tune-up there was a rough idle error in scanning report. After the tune-up it was ok.But still idle RPM is same.After one month I went to same place and scan the car and no errors in report. Technician suggest to check the throttle body. (Use testing throttle body.) Still RPM same with new throttle body. After that they suggest to go to agent and check the AC solenoid valve. Next week I plan to go there. Any suggestion for this problem?

Before 1 year earlier I have replace the battery and battery remove without providing supply to car.

With AC-

webwxgetmsgimg?&MsgID=2583495830776805655&skey=%40crypt_464b5db6_dc4f8726310013e4cb30814be24a9c4d

Without AC - 

webwxgetmsgimg?&MsgID=8887526587130552751&skey=%40crypt_464b5db6_dc4f8726310013e4cb30814be24a9c4d

Did you see the actual error code in the scan report? Because "Rough Idle Error" is not a thing. Since you say that the error is no longer present, I assume there are no error codes nor a Check Engine light.

How many Kms have you put in the car after the clean-up at ASNU? If it's just a couple, then you may find that the ECU is still re-learning as the battery would have been disconnected during the repair. Put a bit more distance and see if it idles normal again. Also, you said you checked with a new throttle body, but did you actually drive the car so that the ECU re-learns? 

If you've already done that, when you start the car in while the engine is cold, does it rev up to about 1500 RPM and slowly settle down (in your case at 600) as the engine becomes warm?

Did you see the actual error code in the scan report? Because "Rough Idle Error" is not a thing. Since you say that the error is no longer present, I assume there are no error codes nor a Check Engine light.
How many Kms have you put in the car after the clean-up at ASNU? If it's just a couple, then you may find that the ECU is still re-learning as the battery would have been disconnected during the repair. Put a bit more distance and see if it idles normal again. Also, you said you checked with a new throttle body, but did you actually drive the car so that the ECU re-learns? 
If you've already done that, when you start the car in while the engine is cold, does it rev up to about 1500 RPM and slowly settle down (in your case at 600) as the engine becomes warm?

Thatnks davy

Yes.currently there no errors and check engine lights.
Aftrr the tune up.ran around 1500km.after the change i did not drive the car.change throttle body.then start and keep some time (around 15mins) .

Currently also cold start start like you said.start around 1500 and few minute drop to to 600 with warmup the engine

Sent from my SM-G955F using AutoLanka.com mobile app powered by Tapatalk

You know, 600 seems to be a pretty normal idling speed for this car IMO. So if you're experiencing vibration, you should probably get your engine mounts checked out. 

600 is ok for the 1NZ-FE engine , initially i also thought that it could be a faulty mount with the mileage of the car. Trust the spark plugs , ignition coils , air filters have been checked. Have you checked the idle without the AC being switched on? Is it fine then?

Hi

Last week i went to the TL and they after the check they said no issue with can.600 is normal and better to change the fuel filter.Normaly after 120k kms they recommend to change it.If rpm is getiing lower than 600 and engine is going to stop need to check and change air fuel sensor 

• 4 years later...