• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

What Is This Car?

Hola

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow, realy...in sri lanka? Iraj has a line of cars i guess...i saw some cool merc and some jeeps in this video

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="

src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

wow, realy...in sri lanka? Iraj has a line of cars i guess...i saw some cool merc and some jeeps in this video

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="

src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Doesnt neccessarily have to mean thats all "his" cars, jus cos their in a video!

Doesnt neccessarily have to mean thats all "his" cars, jus cos their in a video!

iraj drives an old generation montero (the late 90's version) but he's quite well off...i knw his sister...

How much will it cost here in Sri Lanka? It looks so lovely

9 million

when i first saw tis car i thought i would cost more than da CLS Coupe... but tis is a gud price for tis car....

Da best part of this car are da rims... default - 18" rims so we could reduce da tyre size and put 19" rite...

wow, sooo cool. a 9.8 million car in a local artist video, just like G-unit or snoop with a double g does...

Iraj is well off, the CD sales, music shows and his cloths line may have got him millions by now

wow, sooo cool. a 9.8 million car in a local artist video, just like G-unit or snoop with a double g does...

Iraj is well off, the CD sales, music shows and his cloths line may have got him millions by now

thats not wat i was referrin to...his father's a film producer...iraj is a gud fellow tho...down to earth chap...

you are joking right he has his own clothing line. who's gona buy designer wear in SL. plus people who can afford to buy designer wear would rather buy a world renown brand rather than this

you are joking right he has his own clothing line. who's gona buy designer wear in SL. plus people who can afford to buy designer wear would rather buy a world renown brand rather than this

That coment is bad, why cant Iraj have his own label? Please drive your whatever car to Odel and look, he launched his I-wear cloths line at Odel. Also FYI bathiya santhush has their own as well. And yes, people do buy those and we have to pay lot of respect to the local artist and never underestimate them like this...

That coment is bad, why cant Iraj have his own label? Please drive your whatever car to Odel and look, he launched his I-wear cloths line at Odel. Also FYI bathiya santhush has their own as well. And yes, people do buy those and we have to pay lot of respect to the local artist and never underestimate them like this...

i dont see anything wrong with him having a clothing line. but what i said earlier was that who's gona buy them when there are so many places where you can buy cheap cloths in SL. only a small proportion of sri lankans go to odel to shop. no disrespect to anyone but if im gona spend a decent amount on my cloths i like to buy something lil bit renowned over the world

No xxx, its not that expensive. Its nice, i saw them, just like the ones he wears all baggy, long, comfy..very youth...spendding 500-1000 for those aint that bad. I have seen few users. With his 2nd album its sure to sell off

i need 2 buy some clothes but the problam

is that there is non for my size!!! does iraj has BK clothes as well! huh!!!

then im going for it !!

does anybody know what sizes there r in his!!!

or does anybody know of a shop where i can buy some new clothes!!

HELP WOULD BE APPRECIATED!!!

i need 2 buy some clothes but the problam

is that there is non for my size!!! does iraj has BK clothes as well! huh!!!

then im going for it !!

does anybody know what sizes there r in his!!!

or does anybody know of a shop where i can buy some new clothes!!

HELP WOULD BE APPRECIATED!!!

Bro, take your Karishma or your townace to Odel and check it out....

iraj drives an old generation montero (the late 90's version) but he's quite well off...i knw his sister...

9 million

9 million :D .... over here starting $ 24000 :DClick here