• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

What Is This Car?

Hola

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Satan.

This is a car forum, and we aint interested in ur clothing difficulties. Get some cloth, go to a tailor and ask him to sew some clothes.

Hola, I'm getting two ideas from ur talk. 1 is that the 300C is his, or if it isn't his, ur impressed by it being in the vid.

A. the 300C probably isn't his.

B. There are more expensive cars featured in his vids.

Yup, you are right, this is not a cloths store....

And about the cars and the vids - yes i am realy impressed he got all this Chryslers and the other cars featured in his videos. Surely al cant be his, sen his montero in another video as well.... anyway dont worry about it too much...the whole thread was about asking what car it was...

as far as i know iraj has the montero and previous gen S-class...

and can u jokers (hola and satan) stop talkin abt clothes?im gettin enuf complaints from members n come to think of it we'r being too nice to u...

Edited by sharkster

Satan.

This is a car forum, and we aint interested in ur clothing difficulties. Get some cloth, go to a tailor and ask him to sew some clothes.

Hola, I'm getting two ideas from ur talk. 1 is that the 300C is his, or if it isn't his, ur impressed by it being in the vid.

A. the 300C probably isn't his.

B. There are more expensive cars featured in his vids.

300c aint all that expensive is it?

and can u jokers (hola and satan) stop talkin abt clothes?im gettin enuf complaints from members n come to think of it we'r being too nice to u...

yes men, the forums are now used for cloths and tomorow it will be used to argue on vegetable prices as well :(

Well, I dunno if 9.8 mill is pocket change to u.... All relative, I guess.

whats your opinion, is that worth for 9.8mil? or would you rather go for a jag or some grade of mercs

whats your opinion, is that worth for 9.8mil? or would you rather go for a jag or some grade of mercs

IMO, yes worth the money (in the SL car price context, coz in reality, no new car in SL is worth the money), but I wouldn't go for one. Not my style. I'd prefer a 4x4 type thing if I want a large vehicle. And if it was a matter of having the money and picking a vehicle to fit it, that price lands right on the range for a 350Z. No contest.

IMO, yes worth the money (in the SL car price context, coz in reality, no new car in SL is worth the money), but I wouldn't go for one. Not my style. I'd prefer a 4x4 type thing if I want a large vehicle. And if it was a matter of having the money and picking a vehicle to fit it, that price lands right on the range for a 350Z. No contest.

Wonder how the 300C will settle in the 2nd hand markets? Machan you cant compare the z with the c they are in two different market segments.. the c is def. bang for buck..

Wonder how the 300C will settle in the 2nd hand markets? Machan you cant compare the z with the c they are in two different market segments.. the c is def. bang for buck..

yes yes, I know. Thats why I said its worth it. But the C is in the wrong segment for me, not even interested in that segment, so with that money, I'd personally be going for the Z. Not interested in other car aimed at that segment either. Of course, for someone in the market for a big bling sedan (definite status symbol, that), the C is a very good choice. Not quite the branding power as, say, a Merc, but since its different, it can compensate.

yes yes, I know. Thats why I said its worth it. But the C is in the wrong segment for me, not even interested in that segment, so with that money, I'd personally be going for the Z. Not interested in other car aimed at that segment either. Of course, for someone in the market for a big bling sedan (definite status symbol, that), the C is a very good choice. Not quite the branding power as, say, a Merc, but since its different, it can compensate.

Hmmm.. nothing like a big ass car to take you past them check points and over them pot holes!

Heard that the new Mark X is going for about 9mil.. hmm interesting comparsion/choice with the 300C??

Heard that the new Mark X is going for about 9mil.. hmm interesting comparsion/choice with the 300C??

not really...japanese 9mill as opposed to american 9mill...n if ur talkin SL money bags...buggers wud pick the american wudnt they?

besides the Mark X is a 2.5 V6 i think...300C is a 3.5 V6

not really...japanese 9mill as opposed to american 9mill...n if ur talkin SL money bags...buggers wud pick the american wudnt they?

besides the Mark X is a 2.5 V6 i think...300C is a 3.5 V6

:( I'd say the fellows will go for the Jap.. Mahathayo parts hondai mevata!

Well, I dunno if 9.8 mill is pocket change to u.... All relative, I guess.

hell 9 odd millions is big for me! but i was talkin relatively in terms of itz competition... i mean u get s class foy 37mn, 5 series for 20 odd millions and u get coomon mans camry for 8 million.... and somewhere in between u get this 300c beauty for 9 odd millions i tihnk 300c is better value for money despite itz inferoir powertrain engineering ... i refer to the motor mag article as source of my opinion!

machan OT but i think ImageShack is screwing arnd with the image...tried fixin it but it dnt work...might be time for a change :drinks:

Yeah man, I had a go too, but no luck. Mine is still working, and I put in the same thing with ur link, but no luck. But imageshack seems to still have it coz the link still works if u put it in the address bar. Maybe madz has put some restrictions on the members user group?