• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Jayalath R

Honda fit gp5 dual clutch oil replacement

Question

7 answers to this question

According to manufacture, its first replacement is at 160,000 km in normal conditions or 80,000 km in severe conditions (subjected to duration of use). 

But there are lot of people in SL who knows better than the manufacture so they are recommending much less intervals like 40,000 km. :laughing-smiley-002:

• Like 1

I'm owner of Honda GP5. I have been advice to do the dual clutch oil replacement at 45,000km ( Actually between 40,000 - 45,000 km) from ster** service center who gave the warranty for the vehicle.

On 9/3/2018 at 12:14 PM, gayanath said:

According to manufacture, its first replacement is at 160,000 km in normal conditions or 80,000 km in severe conditions (subjected to duration of use). 

But there are lot of people in SL who knows better than the manufacture so they are recommending much less intervals like 40,000 km. :laughing-smiley-002:

You said according to the manufactures. Where do you get these information ? Do you have website or manual ? If so please share this since lacking these kind of knowledge people tend to follow these service center guys telling. It would be really helpful to know these information. Thanks.

On 9/6/2018 at 11:38 AM, virajn said:

You said according to the manufactures. Where do you get these information ? Do you have website or manual ? If so please share this since lacking these kind of knowledge people tend to follow these service center guys telling. It would be really helpful to know these information. Thanks.

Got it from my friend's car manual. I ll get it again and post here. 

According to the agents due to common failures in DCD they have got instructions from Japan to change every 40K. Do not know how true that is 

2 minutes ago, Mubaraq said:

How much will cost for dual clutch replacement? Hondagp5

250,000 upwards at 3rd party service stations

Close to 400,000 at the agent