• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Honda FIT GP1 AC Repair

sira

Dear Honda FIT GP 1 Users.

Please note FIT GP1  AC evaporator coil can be removed without dismantling   the dash board. you need to remove blower unit by separating the air intake door assembly  and motor assembly then can access the cooler coil side. remove 2 door motors ,then remove all the screws  of the evaporator cover. just one screw is hardest part which is hidden on the firewall side. I went to 2 places and both then said need to dismantle the dash board. but i did it with my self with advice from Honda expert.

sira 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, chathuranga.s said:

Has anyone done a A/C service on the gp1. My temp control motor makes a ticking noise continuously when it's set above 21

You mean blower motor? If yes, then it could be due to a leaf or twig that's made it's way into the motor chamber. Take the motor out and inspect the motor chamber. While the motor is out, you can switch it on and see if it's actually the motor itself that's making the noise. 

2 hours ago, Davy said:

You mean blower motor? If yes, then it could be due to a leaf or twig that's made it's way into the motor chamber. Take the motor out and inspect the motor chamber. While the motor is out, you can switch it on and see if it's actually the motor itself that's making the noise. 

Not the blower machan the temp control unit of the climate control. There is a motor operated unit that moves when you change the cabin temperature

On 8/20/2018 at 12:24 PM, sira said:

Dear Honda FIT GP 1 Users.

Please note FIT GP1  AC evaporator coil can be removed without dismantling   the dash board. you need to remove blower unit by separating the air intake door assembly  and motor assembly then can access the cooler coil side. remove 2 door motors ,then remove all the screws  of the evaporator cover. just one screw is hardest part which is hidden on the firewall side. I went to 2 places and both then said need to dismantle the dash board. but i did it with my self with advice from Honda expert.

sira 

thanks for the update sira - saw you had posted in the FB group as well.