• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Toyota Premio Instrument Cluster Display Language

maheshqs19

Hi guys, I'm new to cars and I'm very new here in Autolanka forums. I need your advice on somewhat a noob question. Is there any way to change the instrument cluster display language of a Toyota Premio form Japanese to English? (Please see attached images of the display). If it's possible to change, how? I just ordered a Premio from Japan (through a dealer). Thanks a lot in advance.

jpnui.PNG

• 3 weeks later...

As far as I know there is no way to change the language in Premio. That may be due to this model is only manufactured for Japan.

I used the google translator app on my mobile phone and use that to translate by holding the phone on top of the Japanese fonts.

• Like 3

• 10 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 years later...
8 hours ago, Sagor Basak said:

How do I change my car language from Japanese to English?

You can't. Sadly the Premio, a platform which first came out in 2007, and got its last tech update in 2016 simply cannot. You can try though...go to the car's settings and go through each of the options.

Only global models (i.e. newest Toyota models Japanese or export market) offer the language change option. Which is why people have been able to change the language of cars like the Corolla Sport and CH-R.