• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Peugeot 5008 Service

Red Junior

Question

6 answers to this question

On 8/18/2018 at 1:36 PM, Red Junior said:

Where can i get a usual 5000km service done for a peugeot 5008 except from da dealer (carmart). bz car was imported personally. 

any suggestions? 

Im planning on ordering one too. how do you find the vehicle? and did you find a place to service it except carmart?

14 hours ago, peugeot407 said:

Better to stick with carmart. If you have already brought down a gray import ideal motors may assist  you with service. 

I'll have to pay around 400,000 to carmart for registration if im doing the service with them . is it worth it ? Or is it better to go with ideal motors?

Reviving an old thread to get some feedback from 5008/3008 users. It has been couple of years since the new gen 5008/3008 was introduced.So how are these vehicles holding up in SL conditions. Any maintenance issues? Also how is the agent's support, Last time I checked Carmart had a bad reputation. May be things have changed by now ?. How is the availability and cost of spares?

I'm searching for a 3008/5008 (not decided exactly which one) and I need your valuable inputs.

Thanks.