• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

MrCat

BMW E30 enthusiasts?

47 minutes ago, fiat fan said:

Also that engine bay looks like a nightmare to even look at. Imagine working on it.

* Screaming  “its an endless money pit” in Scotty Kilmer (hate that guy) voice *

Work of what all you can do is wipe it clan with a wet cloth.

• Sad 1

56 minutes ago, fiat fan said:

Also that engine bay looks like a nightmare to even look at. Imagine working on it.

* Screaming  “its an endless money pit” in Scotty Kilmer (hate that guy) voice *

Yeah, planned obsolescence in practice eh.. :D:D  Some of these (i think this one too) have cylinder bore walls which are sprayed on with molten steel!!  you aint` rebuilding that block easily :D 

Oh, Scotty is a happy chappy as long as Lexus is around... :D  And Toyota's... 

Edited by MrCat

8 hours ago, MrCat said:

Yeah, planned obsolescence in practice eh.. :D:D  Some of these (i think this one too) have cylinder bore walls which are sprayed on with molten steel!!  you aint` rebuilding that block easily :D 

Oh, Scotty is a happy chappy as long as Lexus is around... :D  And Toyota's... 

Feel sad really. But I guess this is what people want.

Scotty is an idiot just shouting and bashing things to get more views and money.

4 minutes ago, fiat fan said:

Scotty is an idiot just shouting and bashing things to get more views and money.

Come on, don't be like that. Didn't you enjoy TopGear back in its glory days? Episodes with shouting and bashing things were the most entertaining ones

1 hour ago, Hyaenidae said:

Come on, don't be like that. Didn't you enjoy TopGear back in its glory days? Episodes with shouting and bashing things were the most entertaining ones

I did. But they liked all makes. They just bashed a certain car at times. Also remember top gear is scripted. They do it for entertainment depending on the episode.

This guy kilmer just blabs dumb ideas and hate towards euros ALL the time. Typical old hill billy bush mechanic who never updated his skills.

16 hours ago, fiat fan said:

21 hours ago, MrCat said:

198820203_m2competition3.thumb.jpg.4d9bb53f41bd3f824605b0aed3872c0a.jpg

Really? Maybe its my relative inexperience with such matters but that engine bay looks amazing! I love how it looks- Its the best looking engine bay I've seen really, and that carbon fibre brace is just something else....🤪

Now here`s that engine in action. 

Idle and revving in 'M2 - Sport Plus' mode : 

Up and down through the gears... i wasn't game enough to even try side-ways in a car I`m no familiar with..  :D  

Edited by MrCat
  • Like 1