• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Suzuki 2007 k6a 657cc injectors spraying too much fuel

Marshal Tembo

Question

Hi ? am new here, 

Ive a Japanese suzuki alto 2007 model.  Ive had it for two years no problem but two weeks ago it give me a rough idle like its retanded with alto of chain noise. I checked chain was tight now since it was at night i move back home. Next day it couldn't start.  Called a practicing machanic, who says the injustices are spraying to much fuel like water which cant even start an engine.  He has checked on the computer for that command nothing, return valve is fine tried other injectors its the same.  What could be wrong please.  It's my families best car ? coz of its efficiency on petrol .

Marshal Tembo

Lusaka zambia.

Whatsapp: +255783388325

4 answers to this question

Welcome to the forum!

Could be due to low fuel pressure or leaking fuel pressure regulator (one that's large enough to cause a rough idle and stall, but small enough to not throw an error code). 

Start the car and while the engine is running, take the vacuum line off the fuel pressure regulator. Rev up the engine and if you see fuel coming out of the inlet, then the regulator is leaking. If not, get your fuel pressure tested. You can do this by connecting a pressure gauge to the fuel rail.

Edited by Davy

Hi the car can't even start. We put new piston  rings plus main n con but still can't start. The cpu says no errors.  Please help what should  I do?.

Regards 

Marshal

3 hours ago, Marshal Tembo said:

Hi the car can't even start. We put new piston  rings plus main n con but still can't start. The cpu says no errors.  Please help what should  I do?.

Regards 

Marshal

HI There,

Rather than replacing, i would suggest you to follow a checklist. Because starting issues can be only due to few main reasons such as ;
- Fuel related

- Air

- Spark

- Engine compression

- Timing

If all of these are sorted, it should work as expected.. To start with please have a look at the below link and see if you can isolate the issue.

Hope this helps