• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Import 660 with Tax increase

cia

Question

4 answers to this question

14 hours ago, cia said:

Hello,

I need some advice on still is it worth to import small cars from Japan like Mira with the tax increase. (like 2017/2018 cars)

thanks in Advance.

Get one already imported if you really need one

51 minutes ago, cia said:

Yeah still in car sales they have cars for old price but issue is I'm not sure about the quality of those cars. That is why thinking about to import.

what is the guarantee that you're gonna get when you import, vehicle exporters in Japan are Sri Lankans tampering happens mostly there

Unless you were thinking of getting one down through agents, unfortunately they don't do Wagon R now because of the duty hike.

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, kush said:

Unless you were thinking of getting one down through agents, unfortunately they don't do Wagon R now because of the duty hike.

Yeah, I think need to wait and see for at lease few weeks, PM yesterday informs to Parliament tax increase will change near future. Not sure when it happen or it will never happen.

Edited by cia
  • Haha 3