• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Agent Inspection Report

AppleBee

They charge something like 6K or 7K and provide a full detail report. 
Besides agent that 3rd party business (c*r checks) does the same job. Maybe they go lil bit deeper than the agent.

Do it if you don't know the vehicle(or the service history) personally. You won't regret!

Edited by Jason_Bourne
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Jason_Bourne said:

They charge something like 6K or 7K and provide a full detail report. 
Besides agent that 3rd party business (c*r checks) does the same job. Maybe they go lil bit deeper than the agent.

Do it if you don't know the vehicle(or the service history) personally. You won't regret!

You mean "c*r checks" is better than the agent for the purpose ? This is Hybrid Axio 

2 minutes ago, AppleBee said:

You mean "c*r checks" is better than the agent for the purpose ? This is Hybrid Axio 

Go with the agent. I don't have any personal experience with the other place but they make very tall claims in their ads in social media. So I personally don't trust them.

Secondly, if the car is already maintained at TL, they will possess records.

2 minutes ago, AppleBee said:

That's debatable. C*r checks charge couple of thousand bucks less than TL or Stafford. I've compared printed reports of both the agent and c*r checks and seemed to me car checks had more individual checks. 
But agent being the agent might be more specialized and experienced on common problems of a particular vehicle model. (they have access to model recall data and all). So might be more reliable than any third party!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jason_Bourne said:

That's debatable. C*r checks charge couple of thousand bucks less than TL or Stafford. I've compared printed reports of both the agent and c*r checks and seemed to me car checks had more individual checks. 
But agent being the agent might be more specialized and experienced on common problems of a particular vehicle model. (they have access to model recall data and all). So might be more reliable than any third party!

I am shocked ! You actually said something sensible I can agree with you on :D

C*r checks vs agent , both have their strengths in different areas:

Ex:

Mileage  =  no one can (there are some European models that even we can find out the actual mileage) 

Structural damages and imperfect accident repairs = C*r checks

Some internal problems like gear box issues = No one is good, but agent is better

other critical components like AC compressor, radiator and cooling system,alternator,PS system = no one 

So if the car has been maintained at agent , then they have more information about the car history, that is an advantage. otherwise i would prefer c*r checks.

there was an incident that c*r checks said the alternator is weak in a car (but actually what happened is  there was a history error code which says battery voltage is low, so they assumed alternator is weak, owner has recently replaced the battery).