• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Car permit holder car price

mahinda75

1 hour ago, mahinda75 said:

I have a goverment car permit

How can me buy a car

pl give me  car price toyota cars 

The best thing to do is to visit Toyota L#nka sometime. Inspect the cars there such as Toyota Corolla, Prius, Camry, Yaris, Prius C etc... Then get quotations and choose whichever suits your budget and other requirements.

If you're interested in Japanese domestic Toyota cars, go and visit some car sales , inspect the cars such as Allion, Premio, Aqua, Prius, Vitz etc..

Then you can arrange to import one through these local importers for your budget

If you like a 7 seater, small SUV, you can check all new Toyota Rush. I checked the price one month ago, non permit price was 8 millions and that was an introductory price. Please give a call to Toyota L###a and check the latest price for the permit. If you have a 3.6 millions permit, the price of the Toyota Rush will be around 5.4 millions. The Rush has some good options as well.

If you like some other brands, you have very good options such as Peugeot 2008, Peugeot 3008 SUVs, ( Peugeot 2008 will be around 3.3 millions for the permit) or you can go for a sedan like Ford Focus which I purchased this week, a really nice car with lot of options. The non-permit price is 5.85 millions and permit price will be less.

So call the agents and the get the price list for the permit or you can check few car sales and check prices of JDM models like Vitz, CH-R, Axio, Aqua etc or some European cars like Honda Civic hatchback, Audi A3, Audi Q2