• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Xe vintage sprinter 2000 vs Toyota 110 (97-98) which one is good

Johntk

Question

I want to buy a used car in BD. Would suggest car in Xe vintage sprinter 2000 vs Toyota 110 (97-98) crystal light which one is good. If Toyota 110 (97-98) crystal light good. Would you please tell me what is problem of  Xe vintage sprinter 2000.

- Both cars are 1500 Cc

- Both cars are Full auto

- Both cars has crystal ligh

But I want know the different .....

Edited by Johntk

1 answer to this question

Both the Corolla and the Sprinter are the same car. Only the body and some interior bits look different. Toyota made the Corolla to sell through one type of car-sales shops and the Sprinter through a different line of car-sales shops.

What is better ? First of all..it depends on the condition of the car. No one here has seen the car so we can't say which one is better. So get it checked out and then decide which one is better. More than ANYTHING ELSE, what is important is the condition...not whether it is crystal light or XE or SE or the gold badges. CONDITION !!! these cars were quite popular for their robustness...so a lot of people who used them did not take care of them properly and still they kept running. So when it was time to sell they just make sure it looks shiny and sell it off. So what is better depends on which car has the better condition !

Secondly, one is a XE Vintage...what is the grade of the Corolla ? XE Vintage is the same as XE Saloon in Corolla but depending on the car the XE Vintage might have a few more features.