• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Glove box hinges (bottom holding clips) of Lancer CK1

dushanf

1 hour ago, Twin Turbo said:

Easier to get two small  hinges and rivet them in,..

Image result for small hinge

I wouldn't recommend that. 

They're not hinges like that. They're two hooks that slide into slots in the glove box. The glove box needs to be removable to access the AC, pollen filter and other electrics behind the dashboard so riveting is not the way to go. 

As Ruslan said, purchasing online would be your best bet. If the plastic part is broken off, you might be able to use an epoxy like Araldite and paste them. 

4 hours ago, Ruslan said:

try partsouq.com, megazip.net or amayama.com. partsouq contains the part catalog, when you enter your VIN.

Wow, thanks so much for the prompt reply and for the valuable resources, tried partsouq.com, what a site, very detailed. I found it. Thank you so very much. :) 

49 minutes ago, Davy said:

I wouldn't recommend that. 

They're not hinges like that. They're two hooks that slide into slots in the glove box. The glove box needs to be removable to access the AC, pollen filter and other electrics behind the dashboard so riveting is not the way to go. 

As Ruslan said, purchasing online would be your best bet. If the plastic part is broken off, you might be able to use an epoxy like Araldite and paste them. 

Thank you Davy bro. You are absolutely right.