• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Different between Toyota 110- SE Limited & SE Saloon ?

Johntk

Question

13 answers to this question

The AE110 didn't have a SE-Limited grade. The SE Limited grade came in the E100 Corolla. For the E110 Corolla the SE Limited was replaced with SE Limited. They are both the highest grade of the model series and comes standard with a lot of the features/accessories that are optional in the other grades.  Throughout the model's life time the SE Saloon got a few limited packages like SE Saloon  Package, SE Saloon L Limited, SE Saloon Reviere, SE Saloon <xxxxx>.

15 minutes ago, iRage said:

The AE110 didn't have a SE-Limited grade. The SE Limited grade came in the E100 Corolla. For the E110 Corolla the SE Limited was replaced with SE Limited. They are both the highest grade of the model series and comes standard with a lot of the features/accessories that are optional in the other grades.  Throughout the model's life time the SE Saloon got a few limited packages like SE Saloon  Package, SE Saloon L Limited, SE Saloon Reviere, SE Saloon <xxxxx>.

Which one will better Toyota 110 SE Limited or Toyota 110 SE Saloon. I have these two option, I want to buy an used car from BD

• Confused 1

On 7/22/2018 at 2:17 PM, iRage said:

I told you already. There is no AE110 SE Limited. Ae110 only had a SE Saloon. 

Only AE100 SE Limited is there. 

Would you please give me another information which one is latest Toyota 110 SE Saloon or 110 EX Saloon

4 minutes ago, Johntk said:

Would you please give me another information which one is latest Toyota 110 SE Saloon or 110 EX Saloon

The Corolla never came in a EX Saloon (i.e. no model AE110, or any other Corolla model came in a EX Saloon). 

There is no way I can tell you whether the SE Saloon or "EX Saloon" <which never existed> you are looking at is newer.

The E110 Corolla was manufactured between 1995 and 2000.

From 1995 - 1997 : E110 Corolla was called the Taxi model   

From 1997 - 2000 : E110 Corolla was the Crystal light model

All E110 Corolla (from 1995 - 1997) had the following base grades

1. SE Saloon (highest)

2. XE Saloon

3.LX

4. DX (lowest)

With the crystal light Corolla there was an additional grade called GT.

Sometimes these grades got limited packages...like G package, Reviere, L Limited, etc....

When it comes to cars (i.e. any car); 80% of the time you CANNOT determine if one car is newer than another car just by looking at the grade. 

If you are looking at a EX Saloon Corolla....you are looking at something fake. Corolla never had a EX Saloon. It was XE Saloon.

If you are trying to figure out if a SE Saloon is newer or a XE Saloon is newer. Don't. You can't fiure it out just by looking at the grades That is like asking if a kolikottuwa is newer than a seeni kesel. To find out which car is newer. Ask the owner and check the documents of the car.

8 minutes ago, iRage said:

The Corolla never came in a EX Saloon (i.e. no model AE110, or any other Corolla model came in a EX Saloon). 

There is no way I can tell you whether the SE Saloon or "EX Saloon" <which never existed> you are looking at is newer.

1. SE Saloon (highest)

2. XE Saloon

3.LX

4. DX (lowest)

Sometimes these grades got limited packages...like G package, Reviere, L Limited, etc....

When it comes to cars (i.e. any car); 80% of the time you CANNOT determine if one car is newer than another car just by looking at the grade. 

If you are looking at a EX Saloon Corolla....you are looking at something fake. Corolla never had a EX Saloon. It was XE Saloon.

If you are trying to figure out if a SE Saloon is newer or a XE Saloon is newer. Don't. You can't fiure it out just by looking at the grades That is like asking if a kolikottuwa is newer than a seeni kesel. To find out which car is newer. Ask the owner and check the documents of the car.

Thanks your great description. It was my mistake I wanted to know SE Saloon vs XE Saloon.

On 7/23/2018 at 3:19 PM, iRage said:

1. SE Saloon (highest)

2. XE Saloon

3.LX

4. DX (lowest)

Dear iRage,

Could you please share the experience of your 110 car engine oil. it will more helpful for me.

5 hours ago, israel fotolela said:

between an xE saloon and SE saloon limited , which one is more powerful?

The difference between XE Saloon and SE Saloon is the TRIM ! So they came with different accessories and features as standard.

The XE Saloon came in both 1.3L and 1.5L variants whilst the SE Saloon only in 1.5L variant. So the 1.5L XE Saloon and SE Saloon have the same performance. The 1.3L XE Saloon will obviously have lesser performence due to the smaller engine.