• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Looking for Suggestions..!!

xx_VeNoM_xx

Hey guys I'm struggling to make up my mind in determining which automobile to buy in the Price Tag Range within 25 Lakhs - 30 Lakhs..!! To be honest, I've a very limited knowledge in vehicles. I'm looking for a Used or B/N Car with an Automatic transmission along side with good fuel economy. If you guys have any suggestions or advices, Please drop a comment. Thanks in advance..!! 

Hey ! Welcome ? to the forum....

I think you should be a little bit more specific on what your requirements are and if you have gone through some of the old threads and have an idea of what you like (or are interested in); that might help us throw around some ideas...

Right now anyone can say anything...including you looking in to a kei car :D

2 things you can do is

(1) elaborate more on your requirement

(2) change the topic title to something more specific. 

You can buy a number of vehicles for that budget: But if you're are new to cars, and you just need to get from A to B and want something new get yourself an unreg Kei car 

Edited by matroska