• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Honda Fit Shuttle GP7

danushka.c

Question

Hi Guys,

Im with a budget around 60 Laks and considering Honda Fit Shuttle GP7. My main concerns are fuel economy, parts availability and resell value.
So if anyone of you own a Honda Fit Shuttle GP7 or have knowledge of the car, please do let me know. 
What are the known issues and does it hold up to its claims regarding the fuel efficiency.

Your support is highly appreciated.

download.jpg

4 answers to this question

I'm interested in buying a Shuttle as well. 2018 or later if available in SL. I didn't see any online though. 

but have a question, is Honda Shuttle the same as Honda Fit Shuttle?

or as I understand, pre-2015 is fit shuttle and afterward its just shuttle. am I right?

the second question, is the hybrid battery and control modules positioned under the cargo area?

and last, what's the huge air went (or something like that) near the back hood in the cabin on the driver side?

I toi like the look of it, but these things have a very low demand since they were bought new in 2017

Partly owing to the DCT issues of the previous gen. And to Tour guide blasphemy once they get stranded up the nuwara eliya stretch with a torched clutch.

I've seen new ones still in sales. Do a lot more research as there is a likelyhood for a tremendous loss in 2nd hand value 

Edited by tiv
  • Like 1