• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Allion 2002 model vs Tiida 2008

Sunanda_2016

Question

18 answers to this question

Hi,

Yes I have gone thru all previous posts and need to have an experts idea for finalize as found lots of Pros and Cons with both models, My main concern is Safety/Driving pleasure/easy maintenance/Spare parts availability etc..Thanks in advance...have a great day..

9 hours ago, Sunanda_2016 said:

Hi,

Yes I have gone thru all previous posts and need to have an experts idea for finalize as found lots of Pros and Cons with both models, My main concern is Safety/Driving pleasure/easy maintenance/Spare parts availability etc..Thanks in advance...have a great day..

Don't you think you are being unreasonable here ? So you are saying you found a lot of pros and cons with both models but you simply do not want to take the time and effort to actually figure out what applies to you ? Please understand all of us do this on a voluntary basis and you expecting us to repeat our previous views in a different manner so that it applies just to you because you don't want to do your own homework is unreasonable don't you say ?

Were there no information within those pros and cons about any of those things like safety/driving pleasure/etc...? Please go through those many pros and cons....and ask specific questions.

• Like 3

Thanks iRAge for your concern, in fact I was expecting to hear that some expert to suggest with experience ( safety/driving pleasure) since I collected most of specifications for both models. If Tiida user can share the experience as well as Allion user...with friendly manners.....am not in hurry guys...if anyone get the time...Even they can be on my shoes and suggest frankly...am just requesting...I feel Mr. iRAGE got upset and please..please...it's not the way to answer if someone just ask question from experts.....

1 hour ago, Sunanda_2016 said:

Thanks iRAge for your concern, in fact I was expecting to hear that some expert to suggest with experience ( safety/driving pleasure) since I collected most of specifications for both models. If Tiida user can share the experience as well as Allion user...with friendly manners.....am not in hurry guys...if anyone get the time...Even they can be on my shoes and suggest frankly...am just requesting...I feel Mr. iRAGE got upset and please..please...it's not the way to answer if someone just ask question from experts.....

Your way of asking a question is not the proper way to get any reasonable answers. Your question is simply asking others to do the work for you which you simply don't want to do. I don't know who you consider these "experts" to be...those who know about the car have already commented and shared their experience on quite a few threads that have to do with the two cars. So you are just being selfish by expecting them to rewrite it again just for you (or are you confused because there is no thread exactly comparing the Allion with the Tiida ?)

Ask a proper question. What on earth do you mean by experience in safety ?  You want the users to describe how they survived a crash in one ? Because short of that, what they can say is the same thing that you would have already read about..the safety features. Driving pleasure ? If you have read anything about the cars you would have known that there is no such thing called driving pleasure for the two cars you are referring to because that is not what they are meant for. So yes...I find your question selfish ...because it seems obvious that you have not read anything about the two cars to even ask a proper question  

Edited by iRage
  • Like 1

20 hours ago, iRage said:

Don't you think you are being unreasonable here ? So you are saying you found a lot of pros and cons with both models but you simply do not want to take the time and effort to actually figure out what applies to you ? Please understand all of us do this on a voluntary basis and you expecting us to repeat our previous views in a different manner so that it applies just to you because you don't want to do your own homework is unreasonable don't you say ?

Were there no information within those pros and cons about any of those things like safety/driving pleasure/etc...? Please go through those many pros and cons....and ask specific questions.

2 hours ago, iRage said:

Your way of asking a question is not the proper way to get any reasonable answers. Your question is simply asking others to do the work for you which you simply don't want to do. I don't know who you consider these "experts" to be...those who know about the car have already commented and shared their experience on quite a few threads that have to do with the two cars. So you are just being selfish by expecting them to rewrite it again just for you (or are you confused because there is no thread exactly comparing the Allion with the Tiida ?)

Ask a proper question. What on earth do you mean by experience in safety ?  You want the users to describe how they survived a crash in one ? Because short of that, what they can say is the same thing that you would have already read about..the safety features. Driving pleasure ? If you have read anything about the cars you would have known that there is no such thing called driving pleasure for the two cars you are referring to because that is not what they are meant for. So yes...I find your question selfish ...because it seems obvious that you have not read anything about the two cars to even ask a proper question  

The last man I had some level of respect in this AL forum is also lost.......

But why the hell that people are that much arrogant... 

P.S: knowing that my views are not important for you people..........

Edited by gayanath
  • Confused 1

25 minutes ago, gayanath said:

I guess being NOT arrogant means to repeat the same thing over and over again when individuals are simply too lazy to do their own research ?

Even the most ignorant of people will have to admit that there are quite a few threads discussing both cars and it really doesn't take much to actually put one and one together....but then again..there is some saying about ignorance and bliss...

All this time....not a single "expert" who is "experienced" with the car didn't comment; so since you are all about earning respect and helping every one out...I suppose you can go through the old threads and compile what he wants. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Sunanda_2016 said:

Seems you own this whole site? It's ok I will withdraw...I meant respective users might have experience to share..like the view of the corners..handling..whatsoever am done. Thanks Mr. iRage ..

Do you want people here to spoon feed you?

2 hours ago, gayanath said:

Now that you lost the respect to all members in this forum, could you kindly get lost and never come back to this forum?

Edited by Crosswind
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

These boys should have been around in the forum around 2011-12 ? compared to those days this forum nowadays looks like a ladies finishing school. 

4 hours ago, gayanath said:

Gay anath buddy it's not arrogance: Ive noticed irage patiently repeating himself over and over  again so many times ive actually felt sorry for him. Its just that this question can be answered by reading a few threads . I mean it's that easy.please visit a few other forums (few international ones maybe not the other local forum please) and see how they work: people don't answer repetitive things.  For instance if you ask repetitive questions  on forums like stackoverflow you're going to get lambasted big time.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Sunanda_2016 said:

Seems only irage is exist...i was expecting both model users will say something...someone trying to own the site..even I felt most of you guys ( So called experts) are very arrogant with new comers...enjoy guys..it's your ground... 

Dude..just go back and take a look on your own posts. how many topics you have started actually? 

Lancer EX or Nissan Tiida

Nissan Tiida

Honda ES8 vs Nissa Tiida

Lancer EX / Nissan Tiida /Mazda Axela

Corolla 141 vs Allion and 121

and now this whole new thread.. I think people here have done the best for a person like you. :P 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Anuz91 said:

Dude..just go back and take a look on your own posts. how many topics you have started actually? 

Lancer EX or Nissan Tiida

Nissan Tiida

Honda ES8 vs Nissa Tiida

Corolla 141 vs Allion and 121

and now this whole new thread.. I think people here have done the best for a person like you. :P 

Exactly my point ! But what would I know...like @Sunanda_2016 and @gayanath say..I am just an arrogant guy owning the forums :) 

• Haha 1

Sorry for going OT (already OT anyway, but still), but this has to be mentioned:

Most forums have a restriction where members are not allowed to post new topics until their post count reaches a certain amount (50 seems to be the most common). Professional networks (like Stackoverflow) have it even more difficult where you have to earn badges before you can freely post in any thread or make comments. Compared to these, AutoLanka forums is lenient on new members. Unfortunately, members abuse this privilege (as seen above) and open many threads about the same car or to ask a trivial question which has been discussed before.

So before complaining about AutoLanka forums and the senior/regular members, I suggest you new members read through previous posts without opening a new topic for every single question that comes to your mind. The forum has been active for over a decade now, so we have volumes of information about cars, technology, and even non-automotive related topics. I know the big "START NEW TOPIC" button is tempting, but if you spend a few minutes searching through the existing threads, you can save others' times trying to dig up old threads or typing information that's already shared. No one is paid to respond and help people here. We do it voluntarily.  So before accusing members who are contributing more than others, learn to respect them first. Then they will respect you.

You will notice that most of these members who say that seniors/regulars are "arrogant" are members who visit the forum to ask a question and leave. If you've found the forum to be a resource of information when you buy a car, the least you can do is come back to the forum and do a personal review of the car to help others. Unfortunately, that doesn't happen. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

You can't just demand answers from others buddy. Most of the car models in SL roads have been already discussed here in this forum. I have bought several cars in the past years and I had never needed to start new topics demanding others to express their experience because they were ALREADY there in the past threads. Do a simple Google search with the car model and 'autolanka' at the end.

Plus, if you read the forum regularly, you can see that iRage is a person who brings in lot of information in topics such as the Japanese cars news etc. So if you disrespect the Top Contributors here, even the people who have experience with the car models will not be willing to express their views thinking you're a selfish person.

• Like 1