• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Micro Geely MX7

Buddhika MX7

6 hours ago, Buddhika MX7 said:

I willing to buy a registered Micro Geely MX7 2013 car.. I want to know about car.. Is it OK to buy.. My budget is 1.9 million. ? Please advice..

Let me give you a better option. Neatly pile up that 1.9 million on ground and set fire to it.

It will be much less painful to you than buying a Geely.

Edited by Crosswind
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
  • Sad 1

It's not that bad, I mean any unhacked jap car would be a better alternative to it but it's not a massive failure like the Chery QQ. One of my relatives owns one, after 60k kms it's still mechanically sound but it looks like it's 15 years old and has run 200k kms - paint is fading, rust spots are forming here and there and plastics are rotting away. I've seen old Lancer box models from 20th century that have maintained their novelty than that 2013 MX7 

PS: Driving it is a real pain if you're not used to it - the clutch catches really high up the pedal, not sure if every mx7 is the same 

Edited by Hyaenidae
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Buddhika MX7 said:

Did you used a geely MX7 car ?

Yes. and that's not the only Geely I used - I have used CK, Panda and Panda Cross too.

They all have one thing in common - they are all POS.

@Hyaenidae all Geelys have their clutch very high. Not just the MX7. Bit like the Marutis I guess.

Edited by Crosswind

44 minutes ago, Crosswind said:

Yes. and that's not the only Geely I used - I have used CK, Panda and Panda Cross too.

Cheaply built and cheaply last. 

21 hours ago, Crosswind said:

@Hyaenidae all Geelys have their clutch very high. Not just the MX7. Bit like the Marutis I guess.

what are the faults in this car.. Any suggestions for this budget.