• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

suzuki swift 2004 jeep model

Pasindu Fdo

Question

Hello friends; i got a suzuki swift jeep model 2004 center antenna model few months ago ....I heard there should be retract mirrors and abs .but my car doesn't have that features .May I know is normal or abnormal ?Ur valuable responses are expected ..(yom 2004 is printed on both original book and the seat belt )

2 answers to this question

9 hours ago, Pasindu Fdo said:

Hello friends; i got a suzuki swift jeep model 2004 center antenna model few months ago ....I heard there should be retract mirrors and abs .but my car doesn't have that features .May I know is normal or abnormal ?Ur valuable responses are expected ..(yom 2004 is printed on both original book and the seat belt )

ABS was optional on some grades and came as standard on some other grades. So some Swifts had ABS whist some did not have ABS...So no...despite what you hear...just because it is a Swift Jeep center antenna model it doesn't mean it has ABS.

I don't know for certain but my guess is that even with the retractable mirrors it is the same case. Some grades came with retractable mirrors and some grades did not come with retractable mirrors. So just because it is a Swift Jeep Center Antenna model it does NOT mean they all have retractable mirrors. 

Grade does not mean auction grade. Grade means the trim level of the car..like some cars have DX, LX, LX Limited, XE, XE Saloon, SE, SE-G SE Saloon, etc...

I think grades of the Swift Jeep Center Antenna model (who comes up with these ridiculous names ?) were SE-Z, SG-X, SF and Sport ?

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, iRage said:

ABS was optional on some grades and came as standard on some other grades. So some Swifts had ABS whist some did not have ABS...So no...despite what you hear...just because it is a Swift Jeep center antenna model it doesn't mean it has ABS.

I don't know for certain but my guess is that even with the retractable mirrors it is the same case. Some grades came with retractable mirrors and some grades did not come with retractable mirrors. So just because it is a Swift Jeep Center Antenna model it does NOT mean they all have retractable mirrors. 

Grade does not mean auction grade. Grade means the trim level of the car..like some cars have DX, LX, LX Limited, XE, XE Saloon, SE, SE-G SE Saloon, etc...

I think grades of the Swift Jeep Center Antenna model (who comes up with these ridiculous names ?) were SE-Z, SG-X, SF and Sport ?

Thank you very much for the reply...(I'm new to this forum ;can i use sinhala also as a typing language ?)

Edited by Pasindu Fdo