• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Chevrolet cruze 2004

Inoke.Pofitu

No.

The inner CV joints of Chevrolet Cruze are different than Suzuki swift. Although Swift and Cruze same car the only parts different is this CV Axle. Outer CV joints are same but not inner ones. Unfortunately you can't find brand new inner CV joint for Cruze in Sri Lanka. If you lucky some one one import it . Japanese used ones also very rare to find and available in whole axle if found very expensive due to unavailability.  

Yes. New inner CV joint for Cruze can not get in Sri Lanka. I also checked many places. Finally I get recondition one, but only could use for 6 months & again got noise. Then I got information about a place that repair inner CV. more than year which working without issue (2500/= cost per one, year before).

New Outer CVs' you can find in G* Motors. its better carry old one to get new.

• Like 2

• 2 months later...
On 6/15/2018 at 9:16 PM, ChevCrz 2014 said:

Yes. New inner CV joint for Cruze can not get in Sri Lanka. I also checked many places. Finally I get recondition one, but only could use for 6 months & again got noise. Then I got information about a place that repair inner CV. more than year which working without issue (2500/= cost per one, year before).

New Outer CVs' you can find in G* Motors. its better carry old one to get new.

Hi, 

Can you let me know the contact details of ghe place you repaired the inner cv joint