• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

nisala4423

car for permit :)

Question

Hey guys so i want to know what is the best car to get for the doctors permit :) my budget is 5m to 10m  

please post the price of the car if you know :)  i dont know the value of the permit 25000 USD im not sure :) anyway i dont like allion/prius/axio cars like that..  

SUVs and bmw any cars like that (fast cars xD) :) thank you guys ❤️ 

• Haha 1

7 answers to this question

2 hours ago, nisala4423 said:

Hey guys so i want to know what is the best car to get for the doctors permit :) my budget is 5m to 10m  

please post the price of the car if you know :)  i dont know the value of the permit 25000 USD im not sure :) anyway i dont like allion/prius/axio cars like that..  

SUVs and bmw any cars like that (fast cars xD) :) thank you guys ❤️ 

Any car which is currently selling at Rs. 13.6 Mn. duty paid can be brought for Rs. 10 Mn.

Many options

27 minutes ago, kush said:

Any car which is currently selling at Rs. 13.6 Mn. duty paid can be brought for Rs. 10 Mn.

Many options

thanks for your reply :) can you suggest me some cars 

The doctor type permit tax concession have been reduced to 3.6 mil from 5 mil about week ago. These permits sells around 2.5 mil, so you can save about 1 mil if you use these permits to import a car. 

One of the best cars to buy for this permit is Audi A4 with the 1.4 engine. b/n sells around 30K GBP in UK. you can calculate tax using this http://www.autolanka.com/articles/30-Budget-2018-Vehicle-TAX-Change.html

Edited by Junkfriend

2 minutes ago, Junkfriend said:

The doctor type permit tax concession have been reduced to 3.6 mil from 5 mil about week ago. These permits sells around 2.5 mil, so you can save about 1 mil if you use these permits to import a car. 

thanks you ❤️ i have a permit i just want suggestions to buy one