• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Good vehicle around 6M.

MrAeonM

Question

Hi Guys,

I'm looking for vehicle around for 6M and really need your specialty regarding below vehicles 

1. Audi A4 TFSi  -  2011/2012

2. BMW 318i  - 2010/2011

3. BMW X1 - 2011

4. Suzuki sx4 s-cross  - 2017/2018

My main concern is maintenance and the spare parts as I heard that still we don't have proper agents for EU vehicles ( Specially for Audi ). S-cross is pretty cool crossover but not sure about the fuel consumption and performances as it comes with 1,000 cc

Appreciate your thoughts. Thanks!! 

12 answers to this question

21 hours ago, MrAeonM said:

Hi Guys,

I'm looking for vehicle around for 6M and really need your specialty regarding below vehicles 

1. Audi A4 TFSi  -  2011/2012

2. BMW 318i  - 2010/2011

3. BMW X1 - 2011

4. Suzuki sx4 s-cross  - 2017/2018

My main concern is maintenance and the spare parts as I heard that still we don't have proper agents for EU vehicles ( Specially for Audi ). S-cross is pretty cool crossover but not sure about the fuel consumption and performances as it comes with 1,000 cc

Appreciate your thoughts. Thanks!! 

i really dont know about those cars but check out honda civic hybrid and mazda axela 2014 or new :)  

• Like 1

On 6/13/2018 at 8:49 AM, MrAeonM said:

A3 sedan and Q2 is  between  6.7 - 7.3 M

A1 is pretty small car but price is around 5.5 M (2018)

Check with Ford agent in Sri Lanka, they import Ford Focus 1l ecoboost sedan, their price is 6.2 M but they have a promotion for 5.5 M in this month. They said they import only the 'Titanium' trim which is the highest grade and they said they have 5yr or 100k warranty for drive-train.

Unfortunately they do not have test drive vehicle or any sample so you can make a refundable reservation.

13 hours ago, tbird said:

Check with Ford agent in Sri Lanka, they import Ford Focus 1l ecoboost sedan, their price is 6.2 M but they have a promotion for 5.5 M in this month. They said they import only the 'Titanium' trim which is the highest grade and they said they have 5yr or 100k warranty for drive-train.

Unfortunately they do not have test drive vehicle or any sample so you can make a refundable reservation.

Thanks @tbird for info