Jump to content
  • Welcome to AutoLanka

    :action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

rushantha

Smart key for toyota allion

Recommended Posts

Hi,

I have damaged my toyota aliion smart key housing. Does anyone knows where to buy a key housing. Its really expensive at Toyota lanka.

Regards,

Sajith

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have brought on for Toyota Prius from place called Rex.... Motors at Colombo. You can search its advertisement at ik...... website as smart key. cost is Rs.4500. But i think its also too expensive for just for plastic housing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You can easily buy one from ebay. Just search "Replacement Smart Key Shell 3 buttons".

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Randeewa said:

I have brought on for Toyota Prius from place called Rex.... Motors at Colombo. You can search its advertisement at ik...... website as smart key. cost is Rs.4500. But i think its also too expensive for just for plastic housing.

Yup. Found a place in Piliyandala, it cost 4500.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, AutoFocus said:

Having original replacement from the agent is really worth it. 

There are things that are worth going to the agent for. This is certainty not one of them. It's just a small piece of plastic that houses the key fob. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Davy said:

There are things that are worth going to the agent for. This is certainty not one of them. It's just a small piece of plastic that houses the key fob.  

Agreed, agent will charge around 40K for the key, I assume they will still charge insane amount for the plastic. Ebay search does not give me anything similar to my existing key. May be I should go with the local key repair man for 4500.

Thanks for all the replies.

Sajith

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, rushantha said:

Agreed, agent will charge around 40K for the key, I assume they will still charge insane amount for the plastic. Ebay search does not give me anything similar to my existing key. May be I should go with the local key repair man for 4500.

Thanks for all the replies.

Sajith

$_12.JPG?set_id=880000500F

 

$_12.JPG?set_id=880000500F

Is this the key type? If so starting from $7 but don't know about the quality. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/12/2018 at 3:08 PM, Prangi said:

$_12.JPG?set_id=880000500F

 

$_12.JPG?set_id=880000500F

Is this the key type? If so starting from $7 but don't know about the quality. 

Yup, thats the key. Finally found it in ebay, 9$. Saw your post bit late. Too bad.

Sajith

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register for a new account in our community. It's easy and FREE!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×