• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

rushantha

Smart key for toyota allion

Hi,

I have damaged my toyota aliion smart key housing. Does anyone knows where to buy a key housing. Its really expensive at Toyota lanka.

Regards,

Sajith

I have brought on for Toyota Prius from place called Rex.... Motors at Colombo. You can search its advertisement at ik...... website as smart key. cost is Rs.4500. But i think its also too expensive for just for plastic housing.

You can easily buy one from ebay. Just search "Replacement Smart Key Shell 3 buttons".

22 hours ago, Randeewa said:

I have brought on for Toyota Prius from place called Rex.... Motors at Colombo. You can search its advertisement at ik...... website as smart key. cost is Rs.4500. But i think its also too expensive for just for plastic housing.

Yup. Found a place in Piliyandala, it cost 4500.

11 hours ago, AutoFocus said:

Having original replacement from the agent is really worth it. 

There are things that are worth going to the agent for. This is certainty not one of them. It's just a small piece of plastic that houses the key fob. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Davy said:

There are things that are worth going to the agent for. This is certainty not one of them. It's just a small piece of plastic that houses the key fob.  

Agreed, agent will charge around 40K for the key, I assume they will still charge insane amount for the plastic. Ebay search does not give me anything similar to my existing key. May be I should go with the local key repair man for 4500.

Thanks for all the replies.

Sajith

5 hours ago, rushantha said:

Agreed, agent will charge around 40K for the key, I assume they will still charge insane amount for the plastic. Ebay search does not give me anything similar to my existing key. May be I should go with the local key repair man for 4500.

Thanks for all the replies.

Sajith

$_12.JPG?set_id=880000500F

Is this the key type? If so starting from $7 but don't know about the quality. 

• Like 1

On 6/12/2018 at 3:08 PM, Prangi said:

Is this the key type? If so starting from $7 but don't know about the quality. 

Yup, thats the key. Finally found it in ebay, 9$. Saw your post bit late. Too bad.

Sajith