• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Smart key for toyota allion

rushantha

22 hours ago, Randeewa said:

I have brought on for Toyota Prius from place called Rex.... Motors at Colombo. You can search its advertisement at ik...... website as smart key. cost is Rs.4500. But i think its also too expensive for just for plastic housing.

Yup. Found a place in Piliyandala, it cost 4500.

11 hours ago, AutoFocus said:

Having original replacement from the agent is really worth it. 

There are things that are worth going to the agent for. This is certainty not one of them. It's just a small piece of plastic that houses the key fob. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Davy said:

There are things that are worth going to the agent for. This is certainty not one of them. It's just a small piece of plastic that houses the key fob.  

Agreed, agent will charge around 40K for the key, I assume they will still charge insane amount for the plastic. Ebay search does not give me anything similar to my existing key. May be I should go with the local key repair man for 4500.

Thanks for all the replies.

Sajith

5 hours ago, rushantha said:

Agreed, agent will charge around 40K for the key, I assume they will still charge insane amount for the plastic. Ebay search does not give me anything similar to my existing key. May be I should go with the local key repair man for 4500.

Thanks for all the replies.

Sajith

$_12.JPG?set_id=880000500F

$_12.JPG?set_id=880000500F

Is this the key type? If so starting from $7 but don't know about the quality. 

• Like 1