• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Sunny FB14 or March AK12

Renushan

@Renushan, please stop opening multiple threads for every car that comes to your mind. Stick to one thread and continue your car buying discussion there. Opening multiple threads only makes it difficult for people like you to search and locate information they want.

Also, the FB14 and the AK12 are not new cars, so the forum has many threads discussing them. Search the forum and read them first. 

• Like 2

thanks all, still i coudnt find a car which suits me, its 5 or more cars in my mind

japan alto 2004

March AK12 2002

AE100 (Manual gear) 1995

Susuki Swift 2000 - both manual and auto

or any one can suggest me a car which have good fuel efficiency arround 16km/L

tks

12 hours ago, Renushan said:

thanks all, still i coudnt find a car which suits me, its 5 or more cars in my mind

japan alto 2004

March AK12 2002

AE100 (Manual gear) 1995

Susuki Swift 2000 - both manual and auto

or any one can suggest me a car which have good fuel efficiency arround 16km/L

tks

Renushan - I don't know about the Japan Alto but i can assure you none of the other cars will do 16kmpl unless you plan to drive it 100% in outstations. 

16KMPL is a very unrealistic fuel figure in the real world for non hybrids. to put this into context a Honda Fit GP1 HYBRID  will do 12-14 KMPL on average in city and suburan traffic. In really terrible city traffic that drops to about 10 KMPL. The same applies to Insight as well. I don't have experience with aquas but once an uber driver who drives an aqua said his fuel efficiency is 17KMPL . These are Hybrids we are talking about.  In a country like SL where roads are poor and the traffic is insane it's difficult to predict fuel efficiency. 

I don't know anything about Maruti's BUT they are known to be fuel efficient so maybe if that 16kmpl figure is very important to you worth looking at that too..