• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Lancer CS3 2007

Muna

Question

Hi friends, need your advice on CS3 Mitsubishi lancer 2007, 1600cc. The car is done 90000km and its negotiable for 2.45 million. Well maintained car. A friend of mine knows it. Any advice on the price is appreciated. This is my first Mitsubishi car and not exactly sure about market rates. Rates on ###### is usually inflated i suppose. Any thoughts on fuel efficiency? I mainly run in Colombo. Big thanks in advance

6 answers to this question

Its a good price for a sloid japanese sedan car.

And the lancer  cs is bulletproof car. By the time this went out the cs was in production for 6-7years so small niggles if any were delt with. 

Its a simple honest solid japanese motor. Its not show offy but gets the job done. Will get you from a to b in comfort without causing much trouble.

• Like 2

Members also need to be a bit mindful when responding to threads. If you know the said vehicle has been discussed before, instead if trying to reiterate what has already been said on the forum, the best is to provide links to existing material. This way, the OP will be able to read more information than what's in the reply. 

The CS is easily one of the most discussed cars on the forum, so if anyone says they can't find information about it on the forum, then they haven't searched properly. 

• Like 3

Thanks Davy, I of course read them and found fascinating to read all these info! Wanted to know specially about the prices since it changes over time and users know pretty well about the range.

• Like 1