• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

toyota vitz 2017 model vibration issues

Darshana123

Question

4 answers to this question

Thanks for your reply. That thread does not provide a good answer for my vehicle issue. My one is 2017 model one and it vibrates when car is stopped in d and r mode. At the same time steering wheel side dash board part starts to vibrate and when i shift the gear to N both vehicle vubration and dash board vubration sound reduces gradually. 

I understood that vibration is a commen issue in 3cylinder engines. But what i want to know is whether this vibration issue causes the vibartion/rattling noise in dash board when car is stopped in d mode or  r mode. 

If it is not normal how to resolve the matter

have you tried switching off the AC while the car is vibrating? that way, may be you can identify if it has got a faulty idle up sensor? (I'm just guessing from a previous experience I had). If the vibration is not there in the N mode it might not be the engine mount no? some issue with the transmission system like gearbox mounts? Best bet is to get it inspected by a qualified mechanic ?‍♂️

Edited by ghostwriter