• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Peugeot 3008

Chanthujan

Question

3 answers to this question

Many third parties other than agents bring down 3008 and 5008's and some give the exact same warranty which comes only under an Agent. I don't know how do they do that, but a place where I contacted seems to have their own workshop/service center and trained technicians.

On the other hand, prices are reasonable in places like these, a 3008 GT is going around 9.2 Mil which is hugely different compared to Car***t's price around 11+ Million.

But as Don mentioned below it's safer to get one directly from agents considering all the warranty and aftersales services.

Edited by jwenn

Let me say this categorically. Nobody can possibly offer a manufacturer warranty other than an authorised dealer. They keep a hefty premium for this which is reflected in the price. 

You can get one faster if you look at stock brought down from the UK. 

Please note if you want to buy new from the UK the wait time will be the same. The ones immediately available are pre registered stock or approved used vehicles held by the agents. 

• Like 1