• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

KIA Rio vs Hyundai Accent

Giggy

Hi experts,

I am planning to buy a car. I need to know about KIA Rio(auto) and Hyundai Accent(auto). Since I am not expert, I need your advice. The cars I have mentioned here  year 2000 & 2001. Please tell me about the fuel consumption also.

1 hour ago, Giggy said:

Hi experts.

Going for a Hyundai Accent 2001 good or Nissan FB 13 or Toyota Vista 19s  good? And I need the fuel consumption of FB 13 and Toyota Vista and Camry?

Don't know that much about the Accent other than the fact that they age pretty quickly. If you take a look at the interior of Accent and a FB13 you can clearly see how well the Nissan has held together for decades.  Same applies to the Vista. Generally the FB13 does better on fuel than Vista/Camry. Dad had an SB13(diesel version of FB13)  was a very solid car.  The only problem at this point is finding a well maintained Sunny since Sunnys and corollas of this era can withstand heaps of abuse so most of them have been abused to the absolute limit. Plus they are overpriced.  You have a better chance of sourcing an unmolested Vista  - i'd go for it even if it means a little more fuel consumption... I'd avoid the accent .  

Edited by matroska

@Giggy, please don't open multiple threads for your car buying question. All the cars you've asked about have been extensively discussed on the forum. Do a search. 

Topics merged. 

Edited by Davy