• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Anyone using Atlas BX Battery ?

Devinda

Hi,

One of my friends is offering me an ATLAS BX battery brought down from Korea. I heard it was available in Srilanka couple of years back but not now. Would like to know if there is anyone having experience with battery and it's performance.

1504669557163_1_44483.png

14 hours ago, nagaya said:

What is the price and warrenty ? seems it is a sealed battery

I do not know the price and warranty. I get it for free from a friend of mine. As per what I heard, this is no longer available in SL, but it had been in the market couple of years back. Yes its a sealed maintenance free battery

i can faintly remember this brand sometime back in SL. Dont recall why it went off...If the spec is right for your motor might as well install it. 

A quick search in the web didn't turn out much info. FB routed me to Atlas Battery Pakistan which had a few 1 star reviews with some strong language - So , better keep some change as a contingent in case things go downhill to get a spare battery :) 

2 hours ago, peugeot407 said:

I used this in my VIVA, which is notorious when battery life span is considered (usually battery will last about two years max). This battery lasted for 18 months and I got a replacement for the warranty. I am satisfied with the performance. 

hehe then better to use normal lead acid batteries :D My last Shin-Kobe (now Hitachi ?) battery lasted for 5 years and got it replaced by a cheap Exide battery, no worries for more than a year now :D