• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Need to buy Special Plate Holders / Frames with Dealer Name

crsh

Hello guys, 

I need to purchase the following plate frames with name of the dealer in the footer. Does anybody know who manufactures plate holders/ frames for below dealers:

• Cars@Duplication
  • SML Frontier 
  • D*MO
  • Drive One (Pvt) Ltd. 

Any urgent help in this regard is highly appreciated. 

Thanks 

48 minutes ago, crsh said:

Hello guys, 

I need to purchase the following plate frames with name of the dealer in the footer. Does anybody know who manufactures plate holders/ frames for below dealers:

• Cars@Duplication
  • SML Frontier 
  • D*MO
  • Drive One (Pvt) Ltd. 

Any urgent help in this regard is highly appreciated. 

Thanks 

:huh: what you a sub agent or something?

If you have already bought cars from them, why don't you ask them? I'm sure they will be happy to give away a pair to a customer.

If you have not bought any cars from them and want to buy license plate frames, I can only imagine:

1. That you are a collector of license plate frames - weird though it may sound

2. That you have some kind of a psychological disorder

3. That you are a buying and selling guy who is currently looking to peddle off an 'agent maintained' LR, Merc, Bimmer etc.

10 minutes ago, Crosswind said:

3. That you are a buying and selling guy who is currently looking to peddle off an 'agent maintained' LR, Merc, Bimmer etc.

I'm going to add these to the list just to give him the benefit of the doubt:

4. That you are a student/researcher and studying the quality and/or other properties of the number plate frames. The deadline is close, hence the urgency. 

5. That you are an entrepreneur and you are trying to develop the best number plate frame. And to do this you need to know the drawbacks of existing ones.

1 hour ago, crsh said:

How about actually being helpful? 

I've already replied to your question on the other thread. You don't have to open another thread for this. That thread already has the answer you're looking for.

Also, do you really think people here would know who does logo printing for all of these companies? If all you want is to print your own logo on blank number plate frames, then look for a place that does sublimation printing. Basically places that do mug printing and stuff. There are many places that do that locally. 

Edited by Davy
Corrected grammar

1 hour ago, Davy said:

I'm going to add these to the list just to give him the benefit of the doubt:

4. That you are a student/researcher and studying the quality and/or other properties of the number plate frames. The deadline is close, hence the urgency. 

5. That you are an entrepreneur and you are trying to develop the best number plate frame. And to do this you need to know the drawbacks of existing ones.

1 hour ago, Crosswind said:

Weird, Entrepreneur, psychological disorder....hmm that rings a bell 

oh yeah i know 

6. This is @PreseaLover in disguise. 

• Thanks 1