• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

WagonR Stingray X vs T

asiridissa

I'm about to buy a WagonR Stingray 2018 X or a T.
In comparison with two models I've noticed the fuel consumption difference, Cruise control and nice set of alloy wheels in T.
But I'd like to hear it from the real users.
Appreciate if you people can share your opinion.

16 minutes ago, asiridissa said:

I'm about to buy a WagonR Stingray 2018 X or a T.
In comparison with two models I've noticed the fuel consumption difference, Cruise control and nice set of alloy wheels in T.
But I'd like to hear it from the real users.
Appreciate if you people can share your opinion.

T is for Turbo

1 hour ago, asiridissa said:

I'm familiar with that. like to hear some user opinions with real data.
like fuel consumption, comfort etc.

Apparently it has a better pull. 

Less fuel efficient.

rest the same except cruise control.

if you can afford go for T coz the pull will be more rewarding since its a 660cc engine.

7 hours ago, zeem35 said:

Apparently it has a better pull.

Less fuel efficient.

rest the same except cruise control.

if you can afford go for T coz the pull will be more rewarding since its a 660cc engine.

Thanks for the opinion.
Can you give me a figure for the fuel consumption of Turbo model.

Turbo model in mixed driving conditions does 19km/l. But you have to drive with a moderate foot. The usual RPM<2,000, no sudden breaking, good use of stop/start system etc.

Pulling power is adequate. Always available on tap. No need to press any 'S' button or gear change. Also even in 'D' mode you can downshift with the paddle-shifter.

Also in my opinion the T looks slightly better than the X model with its diamond-cut alloys. Tyre size is one up at 15" compared to 14" for the X grade. Safety is also better than X with Side & Curtain Airbags.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, NeroX said:

Turbo model in mixed driving conditions does 19km/l. But you have to drive with a moderate foot. The usual RPM<2,000, no sudden breaking, good use of stop/start system etc.

Pulling power is adequate. Always available on tap. No need to press any 'S' button or gear change. Also even in 'D' mode you can downshift with the paddle-shifter.

Also in my opinion the T looks slightly better than the X model with its diamond-cut alloys. Tyre size is one up at 15" compared to 14" for the X grade. Safety is also better than X with Side & Curtain Airbags.

Valuble info. Thanks.

• 1 month later...