• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Suzuki Japan Alto - my first vehicle

madusha94

Question

Hi all,

I'm trying to choose my first vehicle. I have no prior experience with vehicles. So far, Japan Alto is the vehicle I found that meets with my requirements. Following are my requirements.

• My budget is < 2.7 million.
  • I will be daily traveling from Maharagama to Maradana and back
  • A few (around 4) trips to anywhere in the country per year
  • Low maintenance cost and fuel economy are my priorities

I'm a bit reluctant to buy vehicles with high mileage due to the possibility of frequent repairs and low fuel economy. I don't like WagonR (Please mind my preference).

Can I get some advice on this? Please suggest me some cars and any knowledge on Japan Alto.

If I go with Japan Alto, which grade should I buy. ( L, S, X, Turbo RS ). Are price differences between grades really worth the price?

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks.

7 answers to this question

Try to ignore all of the above and get a Turbo RS,

will hold value, turn heads and keep you smiling

I have been using my Alto Turbo Rs for the last four months. never been happier with any other car I owned. Needs some getting used to driving it initially but driving pleasure is maximum. practical, economical, and performs like a sports car. the faster you drive, the fuel economy will increase. As it is a car of a different league please don't even bother to compare it with the ordinary Japanese altos. 

I have been using my Alto Turbo Rs for the last four months. never been happier with any other car I owned. Needs some getting used to driving it initially but driving pleasure is maximum. practical, economical, and performs like a sports car. the faster you drive, the fuel economy will increase. As it is a car of a different league please don't even bother to compare it with the ordinary Japanese altos. 

How is the fuel economy, in traffic and outstation? What's the manufacturer year your car? Will I be able to find a good car for 2.7 million.

Sent from my [device_name] using http://AutoLanka.com mobile app powered by Tapatalk

Hi all,
I'm trying to choose my first vehicle. I have no prior experience with vehicles. So far, Japan Alto is the vehicle I found that meets with my requirements. Following are my requirements.
  • My budget is 2.7 million.
  • I will be daily traveling from Maharagama to Maradana and back
  • A few (around 4) trips to anywhere in the country per year
  • Low maintenance cost and fuel economy are my priorities
I'm a bit reluctant to buy vehicles with high mileage due to the possibility of frequent repairs and low fuel economy. I don't like WagonR (Please mind my preference).
Can I get some advice on this? Please suggest me some cars and any knowledge on Japan Alto.
If I go with Japan Alto, which grade should I buy. ( L, S, X, Turbo RS ). Are price differences between grades really worth the price?
Any help is appreciated.
Thanks.

I have some interest in Kia Picanto 2016 also. Any opinions on what's better for my requirements?

Sent from my [device_name] using http://AutoLanka.com mobile app powered by Tapatalk