• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Hybrid doing 26 km per letter good?

Malaka Silva

On 5/12/2018 at 8:45 AM, Malaka Silva said:

Hi,

I am driving axio hybrid wxb 2017. Low traffic condition (Saturday morning) it has done 26 km/l. Is this a good figure? 

26 is not a good figure  it is a multiple of 13 - you can improve this by driving this much slower and hogging the middle lane and get it up to 27 kmpl anyway WXB G grade does better fuel than other grades - this is the case with most hybrids : Vezel Gold badge version does much better than the normal version etc... 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Mage Ammo, no matter how hard i try i can get these figures even with Hybrids

You may be able to start giving lessons, hope you were not driving in Malabe, Kotte, Colombo areas we have enough hybrids crawling in the middle lane wasting fuel of others who are driving normal cars.

Hi All,

This is from Jaela to Nawaloka hospital. Started at 6.45 am. Didn't block other myself hate doing it :). One thing I tried is when starting from 0 and going on hills put the acceleration at 2000rpms as soon as it reaches the speed immediately drop and stable the acceleration. 

No hard doing experiments with the hybrid since I used to drive a vios (2004) for 8 years.

Usual average is 18-20 km/l in traffic conditions.  (Week days)