• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Buying a new car

NAHE

10 hours ago, NAHE said:

I am planning to buy Toyota Yaris or Toyota Belta 1300cc after selling my existing Toyota VIOS (YOM 2003) car. Can any one advice me which option is better Yaris of Belta(1300cc)?

Please search the forum. The Yaris/Belta has been discussed so many times and in great detail. They're basically the same car. Yaris is the export model and Belta is the Japanese domestic model. 

https://www.google.com.au/search?client=ms-android-oneplus&ei=gzDyWorbNoqA8gWPib7wCQ&q=site%3Aautolanka.com+yaris+belta&oq=site%3Aautolanka.com+yaris+belta&gs_l=mobile-gws-wiz-serp.3...33872.34572..35065...0....396.749.3-2......0....1.........0i71.MvO3du6Asd8%3D

belta pros:

cvt for better fuel economy.

made in japan for use in japan

belta cons:

1000cc model is avialable

yaris pros:

will come with alloy wheels

only 1300 cc available

conclusion:

sri lankan happy to buy "made in japan for use in japan" used cars...... 

Edited by Uditha88

21 hours ago, NAHE said:

I am planning to buy Toyota Yaris or Toyota Belta 1300cc after selling my existing Toyota VIOS (YOM 2003) car. Can any one advice me which option is better Yaris of Belta(1300cc)?

Same car on the outside. CVT Box on Belta and Standard A/T on yaris. The more "market" version is belta and as is with most "market" cars the chances of you running into a abused specimen are higher.  Yaris is thirstier than the Belta but most of them came brand new and are more tougher than the JDM Versions. Plus there are a few low-milage b/new ones still available. If I were you I'd pick the Yaris.