• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Car Pranks.. :d

noaim

:D This must've been way back around 95/96 neda?

Well in my case there is a small stunt me n my friends sometimes pull..that is when we r caught in the traffic or near a colour light we normally start waving at the people in the vehicle next to us..so they get highly confused trying to remember who we are and normally they too start waving back wzout quite figuring out who we are..and am sure for the next hour or so they will be tiring there brains out to remember who the hell we were.. :food-smiley-004::alc:

thats a good one,i used to do da same thing with my cousin bro when we used to go to school,but once we did that at some gals & they threw fanta on us,but the next day we took are revange by throwing portelo at them :D

what do you call this ??

is this flirting in a public forum???? :alc:

flirting with whome ? with my nextdoor neighbor or nadskit ? talking about the good old school days and stuff is call flirting... I dont know what you will call for real flirting.... :food-smiley-004:

flirting with whome ? with my nextdoor neighbor or nadskit ? talking about the good old school days and stuff is call flirting... I dont know what you will call for real flirting.... :food-smiley-004:

thats very true becoz getting to know someone is not flirting so i dont think nadskit or dragster is flirting,becoz da purpose of us coming to this site is to have fun & get to know other people who love cars just like us so i dont think its flirting :alc: no offense to anyone

flirting with whome ? with my nextdoor neighbor or nadskit ? talking about the good old school days and stuff is call flirting... I dont know what you will call for real flirting.... :alc:

now i understand

this is " getting to know somebody" ok ok

thanks for the advise :food-smiley-004:

Exactly...gosh these guys cant differentiate between flirting n general talking with a friend.. :alc:

Exactly...gosh these guys cant differentiate between flirting n general talking with a friend.. ;)

yup.... and MRM is trying to get back at me for Nailing him on the Skills at night post.... lol :D better luck next time bro...

Thurstan....

what color van was it ? blue, white ? or a two tone ?

great stuff, we took this water throwing thing to the other level, rotated the windscreen washer towards the left side and we asked our driver to slow down whenever there r girls by the road.

and dragster im from TC aswell :D

great stuff, we took this water throwing thing to the other level, rotated the windscreen washer towards the left side and we asked our driver to slow down whenever there r girls by the road.

and dragster im from TC aswell :D

really ? which year ?

Did A/L in Royal Institute. 96 A/L?

why did you go to RI to do your A/L ? got kicked out from school ? :angry-smiley-048:... are you the guy who wrote "Pina" with a spray can on the pina's car ? jk man... anyways good scene... I might not remember you though, as you were in junior classes... if I see you sometimes I might... did you do any sports ? except for throwing stones at the Royalist ? :D

why did you go to RI to do your A/L ? got kicked out from school ? ;)... are you the guy who wrote "Pina" with a spray can on the pina's car ? jk man... anyways good scene... I might not remember you though, as you were in junior classes... if I see you sometimes I might... did you do any sports ? except for throwing stones at the Royalist ? :D

shhhhhhhh........owa mehema katha karana dewal da? ;) art from throwing stones at the Royal did some throwing to Ananda once in a while :grinning-smiley-043: j/k

machan were u among the guys who organized that RC school bus thrashing? A/L Maths class that was. ;)

shhhhhhhh........owa mehema katha karana dewal da? ;) art from throwing stones at the Royal did some throwing to Ananda once in a while :grinning-smiley-043: j/k

machan were u among the guys who organized that RC school bus thrashing? A/L Maths class that was. :o

;)

no machang but I Organized one of the Isipathana clashes... now do you know where I got my organizing skills ? :D ... it didnt get away quite well though... we didnt expect such a turn out from them ;) so we decided to call it truce...

machang you know how decent the knights ar right ? so we decided to live up to it instead of fighting with those lunatics...

:)

no machang but I Organized one of the Isipathana clashes... now do you know where I got my organizing skills ? :D ... it didnt get away quite well though... we didnt expect such a turn out from them :D so we decided to call it truce...

machang you know how decent the knights ar right ? so we decided to live up to it instead of fighting with those lunatics...

now do you know where I got my organizing skills ?

hell yeah :action-smiley-035:

machang you know how decent the knights ar right

hell yeah very decent :)

machan did u go for the rugby bigmatch? first time we won after a long time innit? anyway we should stop our old school talks here, b4 the moderatos bounce on us ;)

now do you know where I got my organizing skills ?

hell yeah :action-smiley-035:

machang you know how decent the knights ar right

hell yeah very decent :)

machan did u go for the rugby bigmatch? first time we won after a long time innit? anyway we should stop our old school talks here, b4 the moderatos bounce on us :D

Machan can you take this to the "Negombo" thread

machan did u go for the rugby bigmatch? first time we won after a long time innit? anyway we should stop our old school talks here, b4 the moderatos bounce on us :action-smiley-035:

Yeah, old school talks on post-whores, pls.

Yeah, old school talks on post-whores, pls.

@Jwest

see... we are already busted... :D

no machnag I didnt go for it....

Machan can you take this to the "Negombo" thread

:prototyp: anything but that thread....