• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Car Pranks.. :d

noaim

Was jus thinking, have any of you actually done a prank wit your car or well other's..

Share your experiences or well idea's..

Moderators feel free to delete..

This is something simple and well anynomous if done proper, very available too..

All most all cars have four windsreen washer jets, which are grouped in two places on the bonnet. !

You can point 2 washer jets (water sprayer) at the pavement (sidewalk). One from each side of the bonnet, and angled slightly differently so that one is aimed higher than the other.

Basically, once you've done that, you have effectively turned you're car into a water pistol on wheels!

All you have left to do is use your windscreen washers just as you're about to drive past someone and give them a complete soaking!

Its best to leave a couple pointing at the windscreen in case you do need to use them.... Dont do it as your approaching a red light! else ur gonna get creamed!!!

It's an effective prank, as the targets do not know whats going on. Often, if they're in a group they blame it on each other as its unlikely for them to guess the waters coming from the car unless they r well staring @ it an see the water spraying out, plus they'd probably think someones shooting with water guns and look around for gun like objects..

Help from http://www.prank.org..

:lol:

You can point 2 washer jets (water sprayer) at the pavement (sidewalk). One from each side of the bonnet, and angled slightly differently so that one is aimed higher than the other.

Well, just don't spray it into the open window of a passing car. THEN ur in trouble.

ahh... I remember the good old days when we used to soak school vans of girls schools... with water bombs... ( bags filled with water ) from our van... we were so well known they used to close all their shutters when they see our van on the road :lol:

ahh... I remember the good old days when we used to soak school vans of girls schools... with water bombs... ( bags filled with water ) from our van... we were so well known they used to close all their shutters when they see our van on the road :lol:

Oh my god..I think I remember one such van that used 2 throw water bags @ us..did u practice these around Devi Balika by any chance???????

Oh my god..I think I remember one such van that used 2 throw water bags @ us..did u practice these around Devi Balika by any chance???????

Well recently he did say he sees girls outside devi balika @ 8.15, so im guessing uve got ur man, revenge time? :D:lol:

Well recently he did say he sees girls outside devi balika @ 8.15, so im guessing uve got ur man, revenge time? :D:D

U mean still he throw water bags at school girls???? Isn't he a big boy now??? :lol:

:D ooops... no comments...

U mean still he throw water bags at school girls???? Isn't he a big boy now??? :lol:

DUH......... Nooooo I said that I see a lady driving a civic near Devi color lights at 8.15... geez.... :D

:o ooops... no comments...

:D This must've been way back around 95/96 neda?

Well in my case there is a small stunt me n my friends sometimes pull..that is when we r caught in the traffic or near a colour light we normally start waving at the people in the vehicle next to us..so they get highly confused trying to remember who we are and normally they too start waving back wzout quite figuring out who we are..and am sure for the next hour or so they will be tiring there brains out to remember who the hell we were.. :blink::alc:

:D This must've been way back around 95/96 neda?

Well in my case there is a small stunt me n my friends sometimes pull..that is when we r caught in the traffic or near a colour light we normally start waving at the people in the vehicle next to us..so they get highly confused trying to remember who we are and normally they too start waving back wzout quite figuring out who we are..and am sure for the next hour or so they will be tiring there brains out to remember who the hell we were.. :blink::alc:

yup... all the way from 92 to 96... never grew out of it... although I have now...

hey yeah that's a cool stunt... I had a friend who used to do that....

yup... all the way from 92 to 96... never grew out of it... although I have now...

hey yeah that's a cool stunt... I had a friend who used to do that....

Oh yes i remember..I must've been in year 9 or 10 and I used to stand outside waiting 4 my van :blink: hey which school r u from?

Oh yes i remember..I must've been in year 9 or 10 and I used to stand outside waiting 4 my van :D hey which school r u from?

Thurstan....

what color van was it ? blue, white ? or a two tone ?

Thurstan....

what color van was it ? blue, white ? or a two tone ?

Errr..my memory is not that gud...red n white da? but some girls were really annoyed @ them and one even suggested to take some kmno4 from the lab to throw @ the boys.. :D

Errr..my memory is not that gud...red n white da? but some girls were really annoyed @ them and one even suggested to take some kmno4 from the lab to throw @ the boys.. :D

I was reffering to your van... there was this blue van.. those girls used to throw water back at us... but for obvious reasons we were too smart so we always manage to avoid getting drenched... :P

eww... really ? man you girls are wicked....

I was reffering to your van... there was this blue van.. those girls used to throw water back at us... but for obvious reasons we were too smart so we always manage to avoid getting drenched... :D

eww... really ? man you girls are wicked....

oh mine was blue n white..ugly looking (pan bage like) van it was.. :P

oh mine was blue n white..ugly looking (pan bage like) van it was.. :D

ah ok... must have seen it.. cant remember properly....

hey do you know a girl called Ransili ? or something like that... she was in your school same batch... she lives down my lane...

ah ok... must have seen it.. cant remember properly....

hey do you know a girl called Ransili ? or something like that... she was in your school same batch... she lives down my lane...

No..I dont think I know her..2000A/L is it?

No..I dont think I know her..2000A/L is it?

not sure... she used to wear specs when she was schooling... but not anymore... now pls dont ask me to ask her what year she did her A/L's cause we are not in talking turms ( I ran over her dog ):food-smiley-004: and no nothing happened to the dog cause he was in the middle... but the damn dog shouted as if he got hit.... so she thinks that I hit the dog...

not sure... she used to wear specs when she was schooling... but not anymore... now pls dont ask me to ask her what year she did her A/L's cause we are not in talking turms ( I ran over her dog ):food-smiley-004: and no nothing happened to the dog cause he was in the middle... but the damn dog shouted as if he got hit.... so she thinks that I hit the dog...

what do you call this ??

is this flirting in a public forum???? :alc: