• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Annual maintainence cost for a benz,bmw and audi

thejan123

Hi guys,

Can i know the annual maintainence cost for a brand new midsize sedan cars like c class,3 series or an a4,a5. How much is it to do a full service and how many millages u have to go for service

Thank you

Edited by thejan123

Depends on how you drive it, what km driven, and where you do the maintenance/service.

And ofcourse we have to take account of the operating conditions, of high temp+dust+humidity and holy roads.

If you can afford a Merc or aBeemer, why consider Audi?

Edited by Twin Turbo

Its every 10,000 miles for my Audi Q3. But I am not based in Sri Lanka,so it may vary!

Also there are 3 things European car owners DONT think or talk about!!!

They are -

1.Resale Value.

2.Fuel Economy.

3.Maintenance cost.

If you gotta ask or think of it,its not for you!

Edited by fiat fan
Typo
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, thejan123 said:

Hi guys,

Can i know the annual maintainence cost for a brand new midsize sedan cars like c class,3 series or an a4,a5. How much is it to do a full service and how many millages u have to go for service

Thank you

On a very vague note- expect nothing less than 50,000 to 75,000 Rs a Year for the above Euro cars

Assuming the car has around 5000-20000km on the odo (genuine)

Agent maintained, assuming you drive like 2500km a month, and no additional repairs are done, 

assuming you just kept to the maintenance schedule; guidelines given as "Harsh conditions" which most companies classify driving in Sri lanka as. With all original replacement parts and lubricants and tuneups.

The above sum will vary if you at any point touch the service interval for the transmission lubricant and attend to it.

btw this is excluding the registration fee at agents if its a outside import.

This is from a bit of research I did before buying my vehicle,