• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Luxury car around 8m

JN98

Question

9 answers to this question

Hi JN98! 

Honestly I wouldn’t pay that much for a Disco 3.

For starters, the car is probably over a decade old, it is relatively expensive to maintain and then there’s the previous owner. (If they have the usual complexes that prompt people to buy such a vehicle (no offence) it may have had rather a hard life.)

But then if you really love it, those things I mention should not stop you.

• Thanks 1

Please do not create multiple threads in regards to buying a car at a certain budget. Both your threads have been merged. Its best to have just one thread outlining your requirements and the vehicles you  are looking in to...

The disco will be old and would have accumulated many repairs by now. Expect more if you run into a improperly maintained one. They have more repairs and will cost an arm and leg to fix. And they are expensive to maintain. So if you are ready for a lot of time at guarages and a hole in your wallet go ahead.

But if you dont go ahead and buy a 120 prado or v76 montero (i would go for the monty )

They have comparatively less trouble and can be fixed for much less even at a local guarage easyly if any arises 

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Clark'sson said:

The disco will be old and would have accumulated many repairs by now. Expect more if you run into a improperly maintained one. They have more repairs and will cost an arm and leg to fix. And they are expensive to maintain. So if you are ready for a lot of time at guarages and a hole in your wallet go ahead.

But if you dont go ahead and buy a 120 prado or v76 montero (i would go for the monty )

They have comparatively less trouble and can be fixed for much less even at a local guarage easyly if any arises 

Hmm why would U go for the monty instead of 120?