• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Best car have second hand market

PubuduS

Dear friends,

I'm a permit holder ,i would like to import reconditioned car from japan and sell it ,pls tell me the best car that have good market and average market price from axio hybrid ,Allion,premio,premio modals...

WOW a typical permit holder. wasting  hard eared money and permit on others preferences. There is no such thing as a better second hand market. If you maintain your vehicle properly and offer it for a reasonable price any vehicle would have a demand.

In my experience I had a hard time selling vehicles that people consider to believe  having a good second hand demand due to market saturation.  

15 hours ago, peugeot407 said:

WOW a typical permit holder. wasting  hard eared money and permit on others preferences. There is no such thing as a better second hand market. If you maintain your vehicle properly and offer it for a reasonable price any vehicle would have a demand.

In my experience I had a hard time selling vehicles that people consider to believe  having a good second hand demand due to market saturation.  

You are correct. Anything can be sold to the correct prize.

15 hours ago, peugeot407 said:

wasting  hard eared money and permit on others preferences.

knowing these fellas, not wrong to replace "money and permit " with "entire life and career"

Edited by ajm

19 hours ago, PubuduS said:

Dear friends,

I'm a permit holder ,i would like to import reconditioned car from japan and sell it ,pls tell me the best car that have good market and average market price from axio hybrid ,Allion,premio,premio modals...

I think the OP's intent is to bring down a car which he can sell as an unregistered, permit imported, personally selected car. Not a car for him to use and then sell.

With all due respect this isn't the exact intent of the forum. To answer your question, please check the Sunday news papers or any of the famous online car advert site. You will find dozens upon dozens of cars for sale that are unregistered and imported with doctor/government/politician permits.  

EDIT : The cars you have asked about have been discussed extensively..please search the forum for details, pros and cons and other info on each of the models.

Edited by iRage
  • Haha 1

20 hours ago, PubuduS said:

I'm a permit holder ,i would like to import reconditioned car from japan and sell it

why go through all that hassle? Why don't you sell the permit :D ??? Is it illegal now?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1