• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Honda civic 2017

nisala4423

Hello guys :) there are so many honda civic 2017 models for sale around 6m to 7m but there are no used once for sale.. i mean not even 1.. why is no one selling there civic.. only brand new vehicles available... any thoughts on this :) i was going to get one for my mom but its not for long term use . 

12 minutes ago, nisala4423 said:

Hello guys :) there are so many honda civic 2017 models for sale around 6m to 7m but there are no used once for sale.. i mean not even 1.. why is no one selling there civic.. only brand new vehicles available... any thoughts on this :) i was going to get one for my mom but its not for long term use . 

Its still new in market.

9 hours ago, iRage said:

The Civic started coming over by the ship load since the last budget (so Nov 2017). So 99% of the Civics in SL are still "new" to their owners with only a few months of ownership. Give it some more time :)

Yep. Nail on the head. Two months into the ownership, I don't see any serious reasons to get rid of it. As you rightfully mentioned I got it due to the tax advantage and the amount of "car" we get for the "buck", as a stop gap solution until the whole EV eco-system matured a bit more. Wonder how many others followed the same path.